- On an overnight fast, is it okay to drink lemon water or hot tea in the evening before bed? (Or will they interfere with my blood sugar levels & defeat the point?)
- As a 4/4, is MCT oil still helpful if I haven't yet made the full switch to a Keto-style diet yet? (I'm on my way that direction, but making the shift gradually.)
- Are there any basic recommended 4/4 settings for the Chronometer app that might be a good starting point, depending on your diet/approach? (I've looked on the wiki and the forum & know there was some discussion of offering something like that -- although of course the best targets will be varied for everyone -- but I couldn't find it if it exists!)
- Does anyone else have foot cramps on a keto diet? I think I've seen something here about that, but I'm not sure? Any recommendations?
- I'm currently taking 750mg CuraMed, a woman's multi-vitamin, 2000IUs of Vitamin D3, 250mg of Trans Resveratrol, 2000IUs of Vitamin E (as dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate), and 3000mg of Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin). Two questions: Since I don't know yet if my homocysteine levels are a problem, is that form of B12 okay for now? (It's what my GP recommended, but with the research I'm doing, I'm not sure.) And, are there any other "no-brainer" (no pun intended:)), recommendations to add in until I get further testing?
Thanks for your help!
p.s. I'm not sure if I posted this in the right place, but decided to just give it a shot. Glad to be redirected!