Fiji water (silica rich water) - Reversal of Alzheimer's

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
rjkmhk
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Fiji water (silica rich water) - Reversal of Alzheimer's

Postby rjkmhk » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:58 pm

Laurie: On another forum that I am on, has a member that mixes one drop of Hubner's colloidal silica in water and drinks it...if she’s using filtered water, what would be the difference between this method and your husbands method? Thanks!

laurie
Contributor
Contributor

Postby laurie » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:20 am

rjkmhk wrote:Laurie: On another forum that I am on, has a member that mixes one drop of Hubner's colloidal silica in water and drinks it...if she’s using filtered water, what would be the difference between this method and your husbands method? Thanks!

Thanks for your question. No this method is not effective for removing aluminum from your body and here is why. It is OSA (orthosilicic acid) which is the absorbable/bioavailable form of silica which is effective at removing aluminum from your body. Silica rich mineral water is the only source that has enough OSA to remove aluminum. There is research which has looked at how much aluminum is excreted when drinking silica rich mineral water. You need a minimum of 48 ppm of OSA in the water for aluminum excretion. Both Professor Exley at Keele University and Dr. Dennis N Crouse (chemist) have tested the types of silica supplements commercially available for their OSA. Here is the test results from Dr. Crouse. As you can see from this table, silica rich mineral water has 10 -14 mg per dose of OSA, silica drops have .15 mg of OSA per dose and Diatomaceous Earth has .07 mg of OSA per dose.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"True prevention is only possible by first discovering the cause of a disease such as Alzheimer's."
Dennis N Crouse

jenniferthequeen
Contributor
Contributor

Postby jenniferthequeen » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:49 pm

Hey Laurie - Thank you so much for the faux Fiji water recipe. Besides the cost savings, which are HUGE, knowing that I am no longer using all that plastic provides peace of mind.

I do have a question about pH. Where should my water register when I am done? I am getting 6.5-7.0 readings. Is that acceptable for drinking?

Thanks again for providing this information. It’s very helpful. - Jen

laurie
Contributor
Contributor

Postby laurie » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:15 am

6.5 to 8.5 pH is the range recommended for drinking water. So you are within the range. The question is how it tastes to you. I like my water on the acidic side so I’d like your water. You can add a little more sodium bicarbonate if you want to increase the pH. Fiji is around 7.6 pH.
"True prevention is only possible by first discovering the cause of a disease such as Alzheimer's."
Dennis N Crouse

Return to “Prevention and Treatment”