Fiji water (silica rich water) - Reversal of Alzheimer's

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
Red Tara
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Fiji water - Reversal of Alzheimer's

Post by Red Tara »

Hi Laurie,

Thank you for sharing the story about your mother in laws reversal. very inspiring.
I was wondering what OSA stands for?

Em
3/4
Magda
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Magda »

Laurie,

What an amazing and empowering post!
Thank you for sharing, and all the information on silica water
I would like to add that my sons pediatrician uses silica water in his vaccination recovery protocol. Like we know some of the vaccines contain tons of aluminum.

Magda
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach & MS Clinical Nutrition Student
IFM/Bredesen Trained, Reversing Cognitive Decline
laurie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by laurie »

Emm wrote:Hi Laurie,

I was wondering what OSA stands for?

Em
3/4
OSA stands for Orthosilicic acid which is a bioavailable form of silica found in some drinking waters.
Apoe 3/4

"True prevention is only possible by first discovering the cause of a disease such as Alzheimer's."
Dennis N Crouse
laurie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by laurie »

Magda wrote:Laurie,

I would like to add that my sons pediatrician uses silica water in his vaccination recovery protocol. Like we know some of the vaccines contain tons of aluminum.

Magda
Magda my hope meter just skyrocked ! You are so lucky to have this pediatrician. Would you be willing to share the pediatricians name? I know pediatricians are spacing vaccines out but I haven't heard of any doctor recommending silica water. Dr. Paul Thomas in Oregon has written a book outlining a vaccine schedule he uses. He has had no cases of autism in his practice using this schedule. My husband and I have recommended to my niece and nephews to have their children drink silica water for several weeks after they get a vaccine that contains aluminum.
Apoe 3/4

"True prevention is only possible by first discovering the cause of a disease such as Alzheimer's."
Dennis N Crouse
WhatNext
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by WhatNext »

Hi Laurie, Thanks for sharing. Your mother-in-law's experience is certainly interesting. Something jumped out at me though that makes me think there's more than one reason for her improvement. Bladder infections are known to cause symptoms of dementia in the elderly. You said your mother-in-law had them frequently and that she's now on a prophylactic antibiotic. Dehydration can also cause confusion in the elderly. The antibiotics along with drinking plenty of fluids--Fiji water or any other--could be a factor her improvement. I wonder if there would be any change if you switched from Fiji water to another brand like Evian? It's just a thought, not a suggestion! I'm sure you wouldn't want to experiment when you've found something that seems to be working.

What Next
Jennifer
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Fiji water (silica rich water) - Reversal of Alzheimer's

Post by Jennifer »

Since reading the original aluminum post from Laurie, I have added Fiji water to my daily diet. (I was actually drinking some when I came across this post). My thought was in adding it, it doesn't hurt, I need to drink more water anyway, and if there is a benefit to the Fiji water, even better!! I will say the taste was a bit odd at first, but I like it now (and I HATE water).

I have also worked on reducing my exposure to aluminum in general. We had already discontinued use of aluminum cookware in our house because of earlier studies linking it to AD. When I do use an aluminum baking sheet (because I'm a baker and they bake beautifully) I use parchment. I also use far less foil than I used to and when I do, I cover it in parchment. Again, who knows if in the long run it will make a difference - there are conflicting studies - but in the grand scheme of things it's a tiny thing to do, it's easy, and there is no harm. If it does end up making a difference - whoo hoo!
Magda
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Magda »

laurie wrote:
Magda wrote:Laurie,

Magda
Magda my hope meter just skyrocked ! You are so lucky to have this pediatrician. Would you be willing to share the pediatricians name? I know pediatricians are spacing vaccines out but I haven't heard of any doctor recommending silica water. Dr. Paul Thomas in Oregon has written a book outlining a vaccine schedule he uses. He has had no cases of autism in his practice using this schedule. My husband and I have recommended to my niece and nephews to have their children drink silica water for several weeks after they get a vaccine that contains aluminum.
I read Dr. Paul Thomases book - loved it , and recommended to my friends. However, I think in some cases, his proposed schedule might be too aggressive... I am thankful for his work, it makes you think and ask questions!
I read on his fb page that he is working on the second book (not sure about the topic) and it will be out in September.
My pediatrician- Dr. Michale Gabriel at "GPM Pediatrics" in Brooklyn, N.Y., recommends his schedule but, I cannot say that his practice fully follows it. He is a true pioneer, and holistic thinker but for some reason, his main practice is not integrative. He has a second practice, "Path Center" where he practices integrative pediatrics, and mostly treats kids with autism, and other complicated conditions.
I use his both practices for my son, do my homework, and ask a lot of questions. This is how, I was able to tap into his holistic genius mind:)
I hope this helps.

Magda
Last edited by Magda on Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach & MS Clinical Nutrition Student
IFM/Bredesen Trained, Reversing Cognitive Decline
KellyS
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KellyS »

Hi, Magda,
I believe my husband read Dr. Thomas' book, and he loved it, too (my husband is an IFM physician as well.) Where we live, there are no integrative, holistic, functional medicine physicians (a couple of chiros, but that's it) so parents here have a hard time finding pediatricians here who won't follow the conservative protocols. How wonderful that you have found Dr. Gabriel!
I'm so happy your son is doing well.
Kelly
Holistic Healthcare Practitioner
Functional Medicine Health Coach - Candidate
apoe4.info intern
Rainy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rainy »

Many thanks for this conversation! Laurie shared a compelling chart documenting the increase in AD when aluminum manufacturing began many decades ago. I took Laurie's guidance personally a few weeks ago and eliminated sources of aluminum from our house, such as replacing deodorant and baking powder with aluminum-free products. Instead of aluminum, we now use parchment paper for cooking, even up to 425 degrees. For my silica I take Biosil every day. Fiji water is good, but the plastic bottles are terrible for the environment, and our municipal water test indicates very low to no aluminum.
Rainy
E4/E4
"Live your life, live your life, live your life!" Maurice Sendak
lauraleabrewer
Contributor
Contributor

Re: RE: Re: Fiji water (silica rich water) - Reversal of Alzheimer's

Post by lauraleabrewer »

Rainy wrote:Many thanks for this conversation! Laurie shared a compelling chart documenting the increase in AD when aluminum manufacturing began many decades ago. I took Laurie's guidance personally a few weeks ago and eliminated sources of aluminum from our house, such as replacing deodorant and baking powder with aluminum-free products. Instead of aluminum, we now use parchment paper for cooking, even up to 425 degrees. For my silica I take Biosil every day. Fiji water is good, but the plastic bottles are terrible for the environment, and our municipal water test indicates very low to no aluminum.
Is this the Biosil you take?Image

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk