Fiji water (silica rich water) - Reversal of Alzheimer's

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
Rainy
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:05 pm

Re: Fiji water (silica rich water) - Reversal of Alzheimer's

Postby Rainy » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:21 pm

Yes, that is the Biosil I take! I look for the 180 capsule size on sale at natural grocers or pharmacies. Laurie recommended taking the capsules on an empty stomach.

Laurie told me the silica water is more bioavailable, as well as more economical, but since I haven't made the water yet, I am taking 2 Biosil capsules daily.

Take good care!
Rainy
E4/E4
"Live your life, live your life, live your life!" Maurice Sendak

lauraleabrewer
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:48 pm

Re: RE: Re: Fiji water (silica rich water) - Reversal of Alzheimer's

Postby lauraleabrewer » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:43 am

Rainy wrote:Yes, that is the Biosil I take! I look for the 180 capsule size on sale at natural grocers or pharmacies. Laurie recommended taking the capsules on an empty stomach.

Laurie told me the silica water is more bioavailable, as well as more economical, but since I haven't made the water yet, I am taking 2 Biosil capsules daily.

Take good care!
Awesome, thank you!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

laurie
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:04 pm
Location: Melrose
Contact:

Re: Fiji water (silica rich water) - Reversal of Alzheimer's

Postby laurie » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:12 am

Rainy wrote:Many thanks for this conversation! Laurie shared a compelling chart documenting the increase in AD when aluminum manufacturing began many decades ago. For my silica I take Biosil every day. Fiji water is good, but the plastic bottles are terrible for the environment, and our municipal water test indicates very low to no aluminum.


Rainy thanks so much for your post. My hope meter has gone up.

Unfortunately Biosil is not as bioavailable as silica rich water. My husband and I started out using biosil until he tested it for it's bioavailability. I will attach a chart. OSA in the chart is orthosilicic acid which is the bioavailable form of silica.

It is great your municipal water department reports the aluminum level in the water. In the United States aluminum is a secondary standard and so far I haven't found a community that reports aluminum levels.

I agree with you about the plastic bottles and the sustainability issue. For this reason my husband developed a recipe for making your own silica water. Once you have the supplies to make the water it takes about 15 minutes to make a gallon.

Thanks for mentioning the chart about aluminum and AD rates. It is really powerful and scary data. I am going to find that slide and post it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"True prevention is only possible by first discovering the cause of a disease such as Alzheimer's."
Dennis N Crouse

laurie
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:04 pm
Location: Melrose
Contact:

Re: Fiji water (silica rich water) - Reversal of Alzheimer's

Postby laurie » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:16 am

Rainy wrote:Laurie told me the silica water is more bioavailable, as well as more economical, but since I haven't made the water yet, I am taking 2 Biosil capsules daily.

Take good care!


Rainy I wrote my post before I saw this post. You have changes slowly. You can't possibly do all the recommendations you learn about in a short period of time. You have to pace yourself. Thanks again for sharing the information you have learned from me.
"True prevention is only possible by first discovering the cause of a disease such as Alzheimer's."
Dennis N Crouse

laurie
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:04 pm
Location: Melrose
Contact:

Re: Fiji water (silica rich water) - Reversal of Alzheimer's

Postby laurie » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:56 am

Rainy wrote:Laurie shared a compelling chart documenting the increase in AD when aluminum manufacturing began many decades ago.


Here is the graph Rainy is referring to. My husband Dennis N Crouse plotted our this data. This slide was made for a video my husband and I made on Preventing Alzheimer's. This data shows a correlation. There is data about causation in our video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGmYsFPHguA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"True prevention is only possible by first discovering the cause of a disease such as Alzheimer's."
Dennis N Crouse

User avatar
slacker
Mod
Mod
Posts: 2082
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:20 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: Fiji water (silica rich water) - Reversal of Alzheimer's

Postby slacker » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:41 am

I agree that this is a dramatic looking graph that shows an association between aluminum production and AD. However, although there is a good theory on why the increase in aluminum could cause increased AD, it does not prove a cause and effect relationship.

Here is a TED talk (less than 6 minutes) discussing the difference between the two - association and causality.
Slacker
E4/E4

Andru
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:15 pm

Re: Fiji water (silica rich water) - Reversal of Alzheimer's

Postby Andru » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:13 pm

laurie wrote:
Rainy wrote:Many thanks for this conversation! Laurie shared a compelling chart documenting the increase in AD when aluminum manufacturing began many decades ago. For my silica I take Biosil every day. Fiji water is good, but the plastic bottles are terrible for the environment, and our municipal water test indicates very low to no aluminum.


Rainy thanks so much for your post. My hope meter has gone up.

Unfortunately Biosil is not as bioavailable as silica rich water. My husband and I started out using biosil until he tested it for it's bioavailability. I will attach a chart. OSA in the chart is orthosilicic acid which is the bioavailable form of silica.

It is great your municipal water department reports the aluminum level in the water. In the United States aluminum is a secondary standard and so far I haven't found a community that reports aluminum levels.

I agree with you about the plastic bottles and the sustainability issue. For this reason my husband developed a recipe for making your own silica water. Once you have the supplies to make the water it takes about 15 minutes to make a gallon.

Thanks for mentioning the chart about aluminum and AD rates. It is really powerful and scary data. I am going to find that slide and post it.


I looked up "Silicade" thanks to that chart you posted, and could only find one blog post (http://aluminum-alzheimers-autism.blogs ... water.html) about making it. It suggests using sodium silicate... Is this actually safe to drink?

laurie
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:04 pm
Location: Melrose
Contact:

Re: Fiji water (silica rich water) - Reversal of Alzheimer's

Postby laurie » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:30 pm

Andru wrote:
I looked up "Silicade" thanks to that chart you posted, and could only find one blog post (http://aluminum-alzheimers-autism.blogs ... water.html) about making it. It suggests using sodium silicate... Is this actually safe to drink?


My husband Dennis N Crouse who as a doctorate in chemistry developed the recipe after much research and testing. If you follow the recipe sodium silicate is rendered safe to drink.

Here is an edit - I forgot to add my husband and I have been drinking the "silicade" for about 2 years. We also have family and friends who are making the recipe.
"True prevention is only possible by first discovering the cause of a disease such as Alzheimer's."
Dennis N Crouse

laurie
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:04 pm
Location: Melrose
Contact:

Re: Fiji water - Reversal of Alzheimer's

Postby laurie » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:11 pm

laurie wrote:
Jafa wrote:Laurie, Does Fiji water retain its effectiveness if boiled for tea and coffee?


Boiling the water will not effect the silica in the water. Actually to get my mother in law to drink the Fiji water we had to use it for her morning coffee and evening tea. She doesn't like the taste of Fiji water.


I realized I forgot to give some really important information. We bought my mother in law a very special coffee maker to make her coffee and tea, the Bunn Speed Brew. If you make your coffee in a drip style coffee maker you may loose some of the silica. When the water goes through the heating element some of the silica is deposited. In addition some drip style coffee makers add aluminum to your coffee. https://youtu.be/Jmt9keoVz08
"True prevention is only possible by first discovering the cause of a disease such as Alzheimer's."
Dennis N Crouse

tesslo
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:45 pm

Re: Fiji water - Reversal of Alzheimer's

Postby tesslo » Sun May 27, 2018 12:25 pm

Magda wrote:
laurie wrote:
Magda wrote:Laurie,

What an amazing and empowering post!
Thank you for sharing, and all the information on silica water
I would like to add that my sons pediatrician uses silica water in his vaccination recovery protocol. Like we know some of the vaccines contain tons of aluminum.

Magda


Magda my hope meter just skyrocked ! You are so lucky to have this pediatrician. Would you be willing to share the pediatricians name? I know pediatricians are spacing vaccines out but I haven't heard of any doctor recommending silica water. Dr. Paul Thomas in Oregon has written a book outlining a vaccine schedule he uses. He has had no cases of autism in his practice using this schedule. My husband and I have recommended to my niece and nephews to have their children drink silica water for several weeks after they get a vaccine that contains aluminum.


I read Dr. Paul Thomases book - loved it , and recommended to my friends. However, I think in some cases, his proposed schedule might be too aggressive... I am thankful for his work, it makes you think and ask questions!
I read on his fb page that he is working on the second book (not sure about the topic) and it will be out in September.
My pediatrician- Dr. Michale Gabriel at "GPM Pediatrics" in Brooklyn, N.Y., recommends his schedule but, I cannot say that his practice fully follows it. He is a true pioneer, and holistic thinker but for some reason, his main practice is not integrative. He has a second practice, "Path Center" where he practices integrative pediatrics, and mostly treats kids with autism, and other complicated conditions.
I use his both practices for my son, do my homework, and ask a lot of questions. This is how, I was able to tap into his holistic genius mind:)
I hope this helps.

Magda

Oh my thanks for the Silica suggestion! I have been doing so well since I have REFUSED flu shots and I told my doctor I had reactions to the flu shot and then he suggested the 'shingles' shot...I already had Shingles! Then they were suggesting I get the Tetanus shot...I caved and thought well maybe I should because of gardening and sewing with needles....then BOOM! I had a autoimmune response with a rash which resembled bug bites....after cleaning all sheets etc no difference +no one else in my family had any 'bites'

I just went out and got some of the water (I had some detox clay from the Gerson center and it has NO silica in it!)


Return to “Prevention and Treatment”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests