ReCODE and CBD oil

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
Karengo
Contributor
Contributor

Re: ReCODE and CBD oil

Post by Karengo »

lindylou wrote:Hi, I am new to this site and have a lot of reading to do to become familiar with all the topics that have already been discussed....I am on a quest to learn everything I can about how CBD and other things (diet, supplements, exercise, etc) can help clear amyloid plaques/prevent Alzheimer’s. I’m so grateful to have found this wonderful resource!
Hello Lindylou! Welcome to the community. Glad you found the site! Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself and what you know. Sounds like you're curious and motivated to learn more. And you're right about having a lot of reading to do to become familiar with all the topics you can find here. I'll confess that I've only just scratched the top of the information iceberg myself :lol:

I can share a few tips with you that may be helpful. First off, if you to to the top of the page on right hand side you'll see the icon that looks like a magnifying glass which you can use to search on a topic like CBD for example. Also another way to search is to use Wiki

You may have already discovered the Primer created by our physician member, Stavia.

And if you're curious to read about more specific changes you can make you can reviewWiki-Bredsen

Thanks for joining our community! We look forward to hearing more from you. Feel free to post comments or ask questions whenever you're inspired to. You'll find our members are a wealth of knowledge and have a huge amount of combined experience. Whenever you get the chance I would like to invite you to share more about you and your story here OurStories

Wishing you improved health on your journey of discovery!

Best,
~Karengo
ApoE4 Support Team
FMCA certified Health Coach
"For whatever we lose like a you or a me, it's always ourselves we find in the sea"
Plumster
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: ReCODE and CBD oil

Post by Plumster »

e3/4 MTHFR C677T/A1298C COMT V158M++ COMT H62H++ MTRR A66G ++ HLA DR