Colloidal Silver use for prevention of bacterial infections

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
PBW
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Colloidal Silver use for prevention of bacterial infections

Post by PBW »

Is anyone currently or has anyone taken colloidal silver for prevention of any kind? If so, do you consider it a toxic metal to be avoided with Dr Bredesen's RECODE? I searched and read the 3 posts on Inflammation that mention colloidal silver as it relates to MRSA. I would appreciate any testimonial or research that either supports or contradicts the use of colloidal silver liquid. Thanks
Plumster
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Colloidal Silver use for prevention of bacterial infections

Post by Plumster »

Is anyone currently or has anyone taken colloidal silver for prevention of any kind? If so, do you consider it a toxic metal to be avoided with Dr Bredesen's RECODE? I searched and read the 3 posts on Inflammation that mention colloidal silver as it relates to MRSA. I would appreciate any testimonial or research that either supports or contradicts the use of colloidal silver liquid. Thanks
Hi PBW,
Did you decide to take the colloidal silver? I am also wondering whether it is a good idea. I'm wondering whether to use it as a nasal spray (EDTA, colloidal silver, and mucolox) for Marcons alongside an antifungal. Since apoe4s have more vulnerable blood brain barriers, and silver can potentially penetrate, I just don't know. Anyone else out there with experience or knowledge?
e3/4 MTHFR C677T/A1298C COMT V158M++ COMT H62H++ MTRR A66G ++ HLA DR
LBKnudson
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Colloidal Silver use for prevention of bacterial infections

Post by LBKnudson »

I've been using colloidal silver for twenty years and have had no ill effects. I use nanosilver that I get from WaterOz in Idaho. My daughter studied Lab Science in college and her friend in it needed a project so I suggested she test off the shelf silver (10-20 ppm} against a bunch of kinds of bacteria and use mine (100 ppm). The store silver killed a lot but not all. Mine killed it all. There is an Air Force study that proved that silver will kill the Ebola virus. Don't know what dose they used. But if it will kill that, mine will probably kill it, too. I made up what I call my 'plague kit' which contains a group of things that will quiet a cytokine storm and rev up your killer cells so that your body can kill the organism instead of killing you. The kit also contains some of my silver (1/4 cup a day for 5 days) so that I have that to actually physically kill the organism. I understand that bacteria cannot breathe in the presence of silver and viruses have difficulty reproducing. About whether it leads to Alzheimers, I think it's okay to take zinc, so maybe silver is okay, too. I'm no scientist, so I don't know. I once had a job where I was in all the countries in Latin America and when there I'd eat lots of local food and drink water and I took silver when I was there and I never got sick.