New Rhonda Patrick Podcast

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
JimBG
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

New Rhonda Patrick Podcast

Post by JimBG »

A new podcast from Scott Eastwood's "Live Life Better with Scott Eastwood" on iTunes is a terrific interview of Rhonda where she covers most of her hot topics. She discusses time restricted eating, extended fasts, Longo's fasting mimicking diet, saunas, broccoli sprouts, her diet as an APOE 3/4, caffeine, dairy, statins, vegetarian and vegan diets, supplement companies, iron benefits and risks, and much more. it's just over and hour and 1/2 but a worthwhile listen to get familiar with her thinking.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/dr- ... 46208&mt=2
xactly
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: New Rhonda Patrick Podcast

Post by xactly »

Thanks for the link! I just finished listening to Rhonda's Found My Fitness interview with Valter Longo. I did an 18-hour fast yesterday as a result, and I'm picking up a copy of his book, the Longevity Diet. The list of topics Rhonda covers in the Scott Eastwood interview looks like it will answer some of my recent questions.
Jlhughette
Contributor
Contributor

Re: New Rhonda Patrick Podcast

Post by Jlhughette »

Thanks for sharing, JimBG and xactly. It prompted me to listen to several podcasts. I find her communication style accessible and the information exciting.
Hughette
3/4