andlewis wrote:1. Apoe4 status? 3/4
2. Type of fasting? 21:3, with quarterly 5 day, and the occasional 2 day.
3. Reason for fasting? brain health, weight loss, acid reflux, general health
4. How difficult did you find it? Daily is easy. Difficulty varies otherwise..
5. Were you on in a keto diet prior to the fast? Yes, but it was lazy keto
6. What results have you observed? Weight loss, reduced cravings, better sleep, no acid reflux, improved cholesterol + thyroid
Hello andlewis! I'd like to extend a Warm Welcome to the Forums and commend you for taking the time to post your fasting results. I'm reading that you are experiencing positive effects with your fasting pattern so thank you for sharing this information with the community.
Since you joined in May, I'm thinking that you've figured out the great features such as the Primer, Tips for Navigating the website, the Wiki, etc. Please don't hesitate to ask if you need help figuring out these areas. When you get a moment, we'd love to get to know you better and what brought you to the APOe4 community by posting in Our Stories.