I LOVE Relaxmax - but is it safe???? thanks

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
SweetSue
Contributor
Contributor

I LOVE Relaxmax - but is it safe???? thanks

Post by SweetSue »

I've struggled with sleep for years and have been taking the generic of Ambien, Zolpidem for more years than I care to admit. It's been a hard habit to break. I recently found a product that I LOVE called Relaxmax. With Relaxmax plus 10g of melatonin finally I can fall asleep with my usual nightly sleeping pill. Plus if I take it during the day, it relaxes and de-stresses me like an anti-anxiety pill. I LOVE it!

I'm hoping to get some feedback from all you smart people as to it's safety. Here is a link to show what's in this product. I so appreciate your input. Thanks a million!

Susan
APOE4/4

https://www.xymogen.com/formulas/products/275
slacker
Contributor
Contributor

Re: I LOVE Relaxmax - but is it safe???? thanks

Post by slacker »

SweetSue wrote:I've struggled with sleep for years and have been taking the generic of Ambien, Zolpidem for more years than I care to admit. It's been a hard habit to break. I recently found a product that I LOVE called Relaxmax. With Relaxmax plus 10g of melatonin finally I can fall asleep with my usual nightly sleeping pill. Plus if I take it during the day, it relaxes and de-stresses me like an anti-anxiety pill. I LOVE it!

I'm hoping to get some feedback from all you smart people as to it's safety.

https://www.xymogen.com/formulas/products/275
You can use a website called Examine.com to do some research on each of the ingredients. It's free. Consumer Labs is another helpful website, but requires a small membership fee. Check them out and see which one seems most helpful for you.
Slacker
E4/E4
xactly
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by xactly »

SweetSue wrote: I'm hoping to get some feedback from all you smart people as to it's safety.
The ingredients in Relaxmax are commonly used in formulations that promote relaxation. I have taken other similar products with good results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by circular »

I have found L-Theanine on its own to help with stress resilience, but probably not as deeply relaxing as this combo. You could try theanine alone first to see if it’s enough before introducing multiple things.
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.
SweetSue
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SweetSue »

Thank you for your reply . I might have to give that L-Theanine alone a try.
SweetSue
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SweetSue »

Thank you to all who responded. Much appreciated!