Synapsin RX

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
slacker
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Synapsin RX

Post by slacker »

Plumster wrote:
I asked her about Synapsin and she couldn't find it at a regular pharmacy and asked me where it is being dispensed? Does anyone know the answer?
I just googled synapsin and it looks like one has to get the rx from a compounding pharmacy. Perhaps seaweed will chime in!
Slacker
E4/E4
Blissful1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Blissful1 »

I don'tknow about Synapsin
I am 4/4 and have the HLA-DR and MTHFR etc.
I failed the VCS when I was in the moldy house.
Have been out of that house for 3 years now. Have done lots of charcoal and clay and infra red spa.
My new house tested perfect on the HERTSmi and I recently passed the VCS test.
But the docs I am working with retested me and this is what it says
MMP-9 453 (range <984)
TGF beta 1 6761 High (range 867-6662)
VEGF, serum 490 (62-707)
MSH 27 (0-40)

new protocol for 1month for Biotoxin
ultrabinder
Liver sauce (
Chitosan
Beta Plus
HepatoCL
NAC
Methyl SP

supposed take for 1 month then retest. the test is expensive though so not sure if I can retest again.
slacker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by slacker »

Blissful1 wrote: My new house tested perfect on the HERTSmi and I recently passed the VCS test.
But the docs I am working with retested me and this is what it says
MMP-9 453 (range <984)
TGF beta 1 6761 High (range 867-6662)
VEGF, serum 490 (62-707)
MSH 27 (0-40)
How do you feel? And have other triggers for CIRS been investigated?
Slacker
E4/E4
Blissful1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Blissful1 »

i looked up the original tests I took in 2015 when I tested the HLA DR dreaded genes (susceptible to lyme and everything)
2015 MMP9 578 High (ideal is 85-332) and recently it was 453 still high, but lower than it was
2015 TGF Beta 9820 high (344-2382) recently 6761 still high, but lower than it was

I just finished doing the Detox Cube for heavy metals and just took the metal blood retest - will get results in 1 month

I was just reading in Bredesen book page 217 patients with biotoxin illness seem to do better with bio-identical hormones.
I used to be on hormones but haven't for 2 years so will discuss going back on them.
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Post by floramaria »

Blissful1 wrote: I just finished doing the Detox Cube for heavy metals and just took the metal blood retest - will get results in 1 month
Hi Blissful, What were your heavy metals like pre-Detox Cube? I've been doing oral DMSA for almost a year for my high lead and cadmium. Thinking that maybe when it is time to retest I might go with Quicksilver instead.
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

I just came back from visiting with my FMD in Berkley and he's recommended Synapsin (along with a few other new tricks.) I'll share more after I give it a whirl...
So far it seems like magic. It's like my brain and memory actually WORK again...until it wears off and then my brain fog and memory issues return.
Is it still working for you, seaweed? What is your dosing schedule like? For me, the biggest problem is afternoon fatigue and the accompanying lack of motivation. I'd love to strategically use it as a pick me up to help me focus in the late afternoon.
seaweed
Contributor
Contributor

Post by seaweed »

Plumster wrote:
I asked her about Synapsin and she couldn't find it at a regular pharmacy and asked me where it is being dispensed? Does anyone know the answer?
You have to get it from compounding pharmacies.

I get mine from Scriptworks 925-934-4400

Forte also has it for a little cheaper, but they don't do as good of job at shipping it cold - 805-427-9053
4/4 & prior CIRS (lyme + mold)
seaweed
Contributor
Contributor

Post by seaweed »

Julie G wrote: Is it still working for you, seaweed? What is your dosing schedule like? For me, the biggest problem is afternoon fatigue and the accompanying lack of motivation. I'd love to strategically use it as a pick me up to help me focus in the late afternoon.
Hi Julie!

Yes, it's still working for me. I take 2 squirts in each nostril in the morning, and then 1 squirt in each nostril after lunch. I find that if I do too much in the afternoon it can affect my sleep. At least according to my Oura ring.
4/4 & prior CIRS (lyme + mold)
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Hi Julie!

Yes, it's still working for me. I take 2 squirts in each nostril in the morning, and then 1 squirt in each nostril after lunch. I find that if I do too much in the afternoon it can affect my sleep. At least according to my Oura ring.
Awesome, seaweed! It's wonderful to find something that makes a difference and I'm thrilled that it's still working for you. FWIW, I gave Synapsin a whirl and experienced absolutely zero benefit and ultimately decided to abandon it. Not sure what that means... but my afternoon fatigue is much better since I've decreased my LDN to 3mg. has anyone else tried Synapsin? I'd love to hear about your experience.