Tell Siblings...or not? What are the ethics?

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
Jinger
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Tell Siblings...or not? What are the ethics?

Post by Jinger »

I'm the youngest of five and a 3/4. and have MCI I read Bredesens book a year ago at the request of my sister, who's just 11 months older. I'm 71. My father died of Alzhiemer's, my mother also, my brother 74 was put in a home last year for Alzheimer's care and my oldest sister died several years ago . Her diagnosis was Alzheimer's and she had all the symptoms but had had a brain infection 15 years earlier and massive antibiotics for months to get rid of abcess so who knows for sure..The oldest brother, says he is fine, his wife differs, so another who knows. Needless to say, I've been on the protocol for a year and feel pretty good but can't get my homocysteine down below 10. I have shared my journey with my 11 month older sister, since we were close as kids. She is curious and did get her status from 23 and me but won't find out if shes a 3/4 or 4/4. Fear Fear Fear It breaks your heart.. The sister that died has four kids, her husband has Parkensens. I've told one niece what I'm doing and no response. She's in her fifties and a has shot of a cure but .....

I feel we owe it to our siblings to at least let them know, but human nature being what it is.... "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink". I have a good friend who's a veterinarian and a health nut, and he cured himself of Lyme Disease thru herbs tumeric etc... he recently told me that I am the only one of probably 100 of his friends and clients that is taking a proactive role in self healing. How many times have we all heard there is no cure over and over and over.

This is why I am so thankful to have found all of you. You are pioneers, and thank God for you.