LifeExtension- 50% off lab tests

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

LifeExtension- 50% off lab tests

Post by Julie G »

Great deals and you have six months to get them done. I bought a bunch that I've been putting off: NMR Lipoprofile, A1c, homocysteine, and a full thyroid panel. The NMR was under $75 and includes an LPIR. Woo hoo, feels like Christmas for this biohacker. :D Here's the link.
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: LifeExtension- 50% off lab tests

Post by circular »

If I'm not mistaken prior year sales were 40% off? Maybe increased competition is beginning to help consumers get their own labs for less.
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.
shenmen100
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shenmen100 »

I am curious about the efficacy of the Cardiocheck home lipid analyzer opposed to repeated laboratory lipid test costs. I ,like many here, have high lipids and trying to figure out the best diet, etc as well as having to self pay for those repeat tests ,would love to hear from others about their experiences with the Cardiocheck and if it is worth the investment. I use my Keto mojo and glucose monitor and get great guidance from those monitors. Hope this is not too off topic.
Thanks
aphorist
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by aphorist »

shenmen100 wrote:I am curious about the efficacy of the Cardiocheck home lipid analyzer opposed to repeated laboratory lipid test costs. I ,like many here, have high lipids and trying to figure out the best diet, etc as well as having to self pay for those repeat tests ,would love to hear from others about their experiences with the Cardiocheck and if it is worth the investment. I use my Keto mojo and glucose monitor and get great guidance from those monitors. Hope this is not too off topic.
Thanks
I've used them - both the professional and the normal home analyzer.

They work fine and I can recommend them as an alternative to repeat testing in a lab. If you want the normal home analyzer, I'm actually trying to sell it on Ebay now. I bought both the professional and home version, but ended up using the professional. I tested both. The home analyzer I have was brand new and tested 2-3x, otherwise unused.

I was primarily testing triglyceride response to meals (post prandial). It's fun stuff to play with.
shenmen100
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shenmen100 »

Thank You for the information aphorist, I need to track LDL so would probably get the professional one.