Essential N phospatidlycholine..from Germany

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
jodyfromtexas
New User
New User

Essential N phospatidlycholine..from Germany

Post by jodyfromtexas »

I am looking to buy Essential N phospatidlycholine made in Germany as recommended by Bredesen. I have found it on line made in Poland, Russia and China... I posted the commentary from Dr. Anne Hathaway below regarding the product below.. thanks for any help.

Dale Bredesen, MD - When is phosphatidylcholine recommended and what is the best form to receive it? So Ann could you talk a little bit about when do you like to use phosphatidylcholine?

Ann Hathaway, MD - I use a number of different forms of phosphatidylcholine.
I am looking to buy Essential N phospatidlycholine made in Germany as recommended by Bredesen. I have found it on line made in Poland, Russia and China... I posted the commentary from Dr. Anne Hathaway below regarding the product below.. thanks for any help.

We use CDP choline a lot in our practice. In cognitively impaired people or prevention of cognitive impairment, I think it's a pretty significant supplement.

Of course, it is an enhancer of membrane health, right? So, your mitochondria membrane, your cellular membrane, the dendritic membrane, et cetera. It's a pretty important part of brain health to have healthy phosphatidylcholine groups in your membrane. So, it's a significant kind of support that I give for many people for enhancing brain health. I like to use a form called, either as I said, CDP choline or alpha-glyceryl phosphorylcholine which has a group that helps it get into the brain. That alpha glycerol group helps the transport through the blood-brain barrier.

So you can give phosphatidylcholine very easily orally, it’s pretty well absorbed, but there also are protocols to give phosphatidylcholine IV and it is often used when we're doing a heavy-duty detox like IV glutathione. And we'll often add a mixture of phosphatidyl groups, phosphatidylethanolamine, phosphatidylserine, phosphatidylcholine, all that entire series of groups. And we use a product called Essentiale N which comes from Europe, all my colleagues over the years its been agreed that this is the highest quality and that we can't get as high quality in the United States. So wse order Essentiale N. So, if you’re giving a intensive IV kind of detoxification protocol, whether it's for chemical toxins or heavy metals, et cetera, we might use glutathione up to 4,000 and we might give up to three or four packets of Essentiale N, which is the phosphatidyl groups. But much more often we just use a phosphatidylcholine supplement orally.
DebS
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Essential N phospatidlycholine..from Germany

Post by DebS »

jodyfromtexas wrote:I am looking to buy Essential N phospatidlycholine made in Germany as recommended by Bredesen. I have found it on line made in Poland, Russia and China... I posted the commentary from Dr. Anne Hathaway below regarding the product below.. thanks for any help.
Hello and welcome jodyfromtexas! I will let others more knowledgeable weigh in on how to best source Essential N phosphatidylcholine. My usual sources did not show they carried this product. A quick web search did show a few results especially when I spelled it phosphatidlycholine with a second "h". Now I'm curious to follow to see what you find!

In case you haven't found it yet, this handy guide has tips on searching the site, how to quote someone so they see your response, and how to send personal messages. If you would like, please feel free to introduce yourself in the Our Stories thread. Feel free to reach out if you have questions. I look forward to seeing your future posts!
Deb
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach
Certified Reversing Cognitive Decline
CarrieS
Contributor
Contributor

Post by CarrieS »

jodyfromtexas wrote:I am looking to buy Essential N phospatidlycholine made in Germany as recommended by Bredesen.
I am not sure if this is the same thing but I found this on Amazon Essentiale Forte N 30 capsules (300mg) by Essentiale Forte N. I searched using "we use a product called Essentiale N" mentioned towards the bottom of your post. There were a few more options to look at. As always, buyer beware.

I'd also like to welcome you to the community and look forward to hearing what you find and if you think it's effective.
APOe4/4
National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Certificate for Reversing Cognitive Decline for Coaches (FMCA)
Certified Fermentationist
jodyfromtexas
New User
New User

Post by jodyfromtexas »

I ordered some from Amazon..it was mfged in Poland...I don't think I will be able to tell if is efficacious or not... but am going to take it..
CarrieS
Contributor
Contributor

Post by CarrieS »

jodyfromtexas wrote:I ordered some from Amazon..it was mfged in Poland...I don't think I will be able to tell if is efficacious or not... but am going to take it..
I'm looking forward to your thoughts on and experience with this.
APOe4/4
National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Certificate for Reversing Cognitive Decline for Coaches (FMCA)
Certified Fermentationist