NR and NMN

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: NR and NMN

Post by circular »

brainhug wrote:Well please don't take my word for it, circular. I haven't checked my own apoe status and have joined this site due to my interest in general brain health. For instance this review of Elysium Basis is pretty scathing (https://www.vaga.org/nootropics/elysium-basis-review/) but maybe they have a vested interest. David Sinclair speaks to Rhonda Patrick about Nr and NMN on the 'Foundmyfitness' podcast. She's pretty thorough (and has an apoe4 allele). She also discusses her own brain health regime which she appears to have researched pretty thoroughly. I'd definitely check her out before plumping for any particular supplement.
Thanks, for putting up a more responsible post than mine haha! I do get it, and I've had that FMF podcast in my 'LISTEN' list for a long while. I just haven't found the bandwidth to give this whole area the attention I need to. You're absolutely right about just taking someone else's word for anything. Maybe taking nothing in this department is better than just taking a crack at something. I have a feeling if it'd gotten as far as the checkout page I would have aborted the mission based on price anyway :lol: Cheers to you!
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.