New Research Shows How Sleep Clears Toxins from the Brain

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
Jmac
Contributor
Contributor

Re: New Research Shows How Sleep Clears Toxins from the Brain

Post by Jmac »

TheBrain wrote:I recently started doing some new things that are significantly improving my sleep. I suspect it's everything together that's helping me, but I can’t know for sure.
Thank you for the great suggestions! I added some to my ongoing long list on my blog post...and will try some myself!
PRESCOTT
Contributor
Contributor

Post by PRESCOTT »

Thank you for posting this. I was able to greatly improve my sleep after discovery of many food allergies I was unaware of, which were causing me to snore. Two other factors that I implemented are NO TV, computer screen lights for 45 minutes be fire going to bed, a healthy DAILY cardio workout, in my case, one hour, of possible. Capitol letters indicate my own challenge with both of these tasks, a true Practice. I also cut out alcohol consumption, other than a 6 oz. glass of red wine on occasion. The discovery of the food allergies was the biggest surprise. I wish you luck with all of this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jmac
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Jmac »

PRESCOTT wrote:Thank you for posting this. I was able to greatly improve my sleep after discovery of many food allergies I was unaware of, which were causing me to snore.
I hadn't thought about food allergies! I'm going to add that to my list of things on my sleep blog. Thanks much.