Has anyone used the Dynamic Neural Retraining Program?

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
TheBrain
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Has anyone used the Dynamic Neural Retraining Program?

Post by TheBrain »

I'd love to see a demo from Gigi.

Two days ago, I got an email from the DNRS folks. Here's an excerpt:
As many of you have probably heard, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared today on March 11, 2020 that the COVID-19 virus is now classified a pandemic and is calling for urgent and aggressive action around the world to contain the spread of the virus.

Our clients' safety and well-being has always been, and always will be, our highest priority. In light of today’s announcement by the WHO, we are cancelling our 5-day interactive seminars until this situation changes.

In lieu of the seminars, we encourage you to purchase the Instructional Video Series. Upon completion of the program, if you would like additional clarity or want to tailor the program to your situation, we suggest that you book coaching session(s) with one of our certified DNRS Coaches.
ApoE 4/4 - When I was in 7th grade, my fellow students in history class called me "The Brain" because I had such a memory for detail. I excelled at memorization and aced tests. This childhood memory helps me cope!
slacker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by slacker »

Here is an interview with Chris Kresser and Annie Hopper that I found interesting. A little bit of insight into her DNRS approach.
Slacker
E4/E4
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Hi slacker and all! I had a chance to connect with Gigi last night. She is very willing to do a demonstration for our community sometime in the next several weeks. She was spending her winter out of the country and has to quickly relocate due to the pandemic. She'll let us know when she's back in the states and available.
slacker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by slacker »

Thanks Julie! Looking forward to it...
Slacker
E4/E4