Great Article re: Women's Brains

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
summer0088
Contributor
Contributor

Great Article re: Women's Brains

Post by summer0088 »

Julie G
Mod
Mod

Re: Great Article re: Women's Brains

Post by Julie G »

Great article. I can especially relate to this quote:
As our gender is the one that primarily straddles work worlds both inside and outside the home, our self-care has taken a back seat to both our care of others at home and our contributions in the workplace.
As E4 women, we need to recognize and acknowledge our vulnerabilities and give ourselves permission to prioritize our own health.
PRESCOTT
Contributor
Contributor

Post by PRESCOTT »

Thank you for posting this informative article. It sums up so much, the concept of lifestyle, diet, exercise and more, the various factors influencing our existence. It has been critical, to my A4 status and response, to work towards a radical pivot in perception and response regarding norms, identity how I need to live and experience all at this point in my life. I look forward to reading the book!
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by circular »

The Model Fitness Show podcast recently interviewed Dr. Mosconi. They discuss her perspective on the brain and dietary fats and cholesterol including ketosis. She is still not a fan of ketosis but supporting the Mediterranean diet. Might be worth a listen to hear some of her reasoning. The transcript is also online. Sorry I don't have time to give more details.
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.