where to find some medicines

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
dantes04
Contributor
Contributor

where to find some medicines

Post by dantes04 »

Hi I'm new here.

I discovered Bredesen protocol not a long time ago. My grandmother has Alzheimer's disease and I'd want to try some medicines from The End of Alzheimer's. But it appears they're not available for sale where I live, in France .

Would you have any ideas which laboratories produce the below medicines or where it's possible to get them ?
- pyridoxal
- methylcobalamin
- methylfolate
- glycine betaine

Thanks a lot
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Re: where to find some medicines

Post by Tincup »

Welcome dantes04,

I believe most of what you have listed are supplements and also that the company iherb.com ships to France. You might check that out.
Tincup
E3,E4
AKA
Support Team
Support Team

Post by AKA »

dantes04 wrote:Hi I'm new here.

I discovered Bredesen protocol not a long time ago. My grandmother has Alzheimer's disease and I'd want to try some medicines from The End of Alzheimer's. But it appears they're not available for sale where I live, in France .

Would you have any ideas which laboratories produce the below medicines or where it's possible to get them ?
- pyridoxal
- methylcobalamin
- methylfolate
- glycine betaine

Thanks a lot
Welcome dantes04!

I checked with Dr Bredesen's new site Apollo Health and found that the the supplement company, LifeSeasons, unfortunately does not ship to France at this time. I think Tincup has given you a great resource.
I am not sure how familiar you are with the Apoe4.info site but I'd like to point out a few pages that might be of interest. There is a summary of Dr. Bredesen's protocol in the Wiki pages, you can find it here. Also, one of our physician members, Stavia, has written a Primer that is chock-full of Apoe4 information.
I hope this info is helpful.
Again, WELCOME, we are glad you are here!

Andrea
dantes04
Contributor
Contributor

Post by dantes04 »

Tincup wrote:Welcome dantes04,

I believe most of what you have listed are supplements and also that the company iherb.com ships to France. You might check that out.
Hi Tincup,

Thank you for this valuable information. I'll visite their website !
dantes04
Contributor
Contributor

Post by dantes04 »

Hi Andrea

I am a newbie on Apoe4.info. For sure the pages you pointed will help me get the most out of the site.

So thanks for that and for you kind welcome.
LBKnudson
Contributor
Contributor

Post by LBKnudson »

I get mine from Swanson Vitamins. Check them out.