New Viome offering

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Re: New Viome offering

Post by floramaria »

apod wrote:.
You and I have some overlaps, is that just a strange coincidence? I doubt that our diets are similar.
Without pulling up my report, which, by the way, I find extremely hard to navigate, I did not want to comment on how odd I found it that your Active Microbiome Diversity was at 11% and mine was exactly the same, 11%.
I found my lack of microbiome diversity surprising and discouraging since I eat as many different foods as I can, which is supposed to be helpful for microbiome diversity. I also eat a variety of fermented foods, take probiotics & probiotics, including spore based probiotics.
( I had no akkermansia whatsoever, even though I thought that IF was the way to promote it. ) I also had Sub-optimal LPS biosynthesis pathway. ;)
My TMA production pathway was at 100%, just like yours. Flagellar assembly pathway also in the red, but slightly higher than yours.
My oxalate pathway was barely into the green zone indicating it is good. I was happy to see our results diverge because I was getting suspicious after the first ones I checked were either identical or very close.

All in all, my report was pretty disturbing. If I believe it.
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health