Dr. Bredesen interviews Julie G

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
Plumster
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Dr. Bredesen interviews Julie G

Post by Plumster »

I wonder why the paperback is being released before all the other versions, or if that's a typo on Amazon's part. All the other versions are being released on the 18th.
It is unusual and I think you're right that it was a typo. It is no longer available as a paperback, so I canceled it.
e3/4 MTHFR C677T/A1298C COMT V158M++ COMT H62H++ MTRR A66G ++ HLA DR
buck3Maureen
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by buck3Maureen »

Theresa and Tincup,
Thank you so much for sharing your experiences. I just go my bfr bands and I have been educating myself with some of the Mercola
videos. Very excited to try this. I had been going to the Y 3 times a week and lifting weights and since Covid I have lost most of what I gained by that. I am 73 so muscle wasting is a big concern. Looks like a great thing.

Maureen
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by circular »

I've been interested in these too, but I'm wondering what, if any, potential adverse consequences might be. What is the longest term study that's been done to show there's no long-term adverse effects? In particular, tissue integrity, including vessel walls, can vary individually. Is it possible that it could be contraindicated in some individuals? I would like it to work -- at lower cost -- but haven't had time to investigate these questions, and I wonder if anyone researched it.

I also wonder, since increasing MTOR is one of the benefits, whether it is triggering the other benefits or a more downstream effect. If MTOR is an initiator of the other biochemical benefits, I can take adequate BCAAs after exercise and get the same effect?
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.