Creating a successful case to my Dr for a CGM and Rapamycin

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
vegarejuvinated
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Creating a successful case to my Dr for a CGM and Rapamycin

Post by vegarejuvinated »

The bitcoin @ $3.50/4mg seems to be the best deal. I assume you have seen no difference in your response from the rapamycin.store version and whatever you got from where Dr. Green sent you?
I haven’t noticed a difference and I have tried the Indian generic, branded Rapamycin and now the Rapa from thebuyersclub. I uppped my dose from 6mg per week to 8mg as the pills from the buyers club are 4mg each. Although I guess this is part of the problem as it’s hard to feel the effects of Rapamycin. During the past 9 months my ANA autoimmune antibodies have reduced from 1280 (scarily high) to 320 (manageable) but also could be due to other interventions.

I should mention that The Buyers Club have also introduced a D&Q pill that I have been using fortnighly for the past 2 months. As others have mention I was really fatigued and had a banging headache (unusual for me) at the beginning but now only minor discomfort followed by a week of well-being .
4/4 from parents of a 2/4 and 4/4/
vegarejuvinated
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Creating a successful case to my Dr for a CGM and Rapamycin

Post by vegarejuvinated »

Tincup wrote:The bitcoin @ $3.50/4mg seems to be the best deal. I assume you have seen no difference in your response from the rapamycin.store version and whatever you got from where Dr. Green sent you?
I’ve tried now Rapamycin from Canada, the generic from Indian and now the product with Bitcoin. I haven’t perceived any difference across them although I upped my dose from 6mg to 8mg as the Bitcoin source comes in 4mg pills. The same place also does D&Q for scenscent cell clearance.
4/4 from parents of a 2/4 and 4/4/