Dreem 2 Sleep Tracker

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
rainbowfish
Contributor
Contributor

Dreem 2 Sleep Tracker

Post by rainbowfish »

Has anyone used the Dreem 2 sleep tracker? Is it worth the cost?
JimBG
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Dreem 2 Sleep Tracker

Post by JimBG »

Hi Rainbowfish ... yes I’ve used it as well as the Oura ring. I used it for about 4 weeks in conjunction with the ring. It seemed to me to be more accurate than the ring with respect to sleep onset timing as well as the sleep stages. They were pretty congruent with time in bed, awakenings and heart rate. However not very aligned with sleep stages. I felt the Dreem device was more accurate as it measured electrical activity vs the complex algorithm that the Oura uses. It also had some sleep programs/videos that were interesting but not earth shattering. I stopped using it as the information became repetitious and not actionable. I do plan to use it when I change any of my sleep protocols to see if there is any effect. (May do that very soon as I just made a significant adjustment). So if you’re really interested in accuracy as well as suggestions they will provide when you take some of the sleep courses they offer, it may be worth it. Hope this helps.