RECODE Core Kit

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
Maha
Contributor
Contributor

RECODE Core Kit

Post by Maha »

Just received the RECODE Core Kit Supplements, any advise on the ideal way to spread it out the pills throughout the day. Some pills says with food, some before food. I am sure there are many lessons learned.

Appreciate any support.

Maha
chili
Contributor
Contributor

Re: RECODE Core Kit

Post by chili »

Hi there,

ill share our schelude, for type3

Morning (empy estomach)
Probiotic 2, antioxidant 2(curcuma before exercise) and Huperzine A 200mcg(not from lifeseasons)

Lunch
omegas 2,vitamins 4, and type3 3

and thats all the pills for the day, Spirulina and shilajit also at launch...

Found this makes it easier, on the person tired of taking pills all day, but if thats not your case.
somes recommend taking vitamins at night, not sure..
Jenny B
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Jenny B »

chili wrote:Hi there,

Hello Chili,
I wanted to say thank you for being a contributor to this community and to "officially" welcome you! I saw that you've been a member here since June of this year and wanted to make sure that you were feeling at home and able to navigate the site. As you may already know, there are lots of great resources and many terrific members here at ApoE4.info. One such resource is the Primer written by a doctor who is herself, ApoE 4/4. It is an introduction to ApoE4 and possible prevention strategies. Also, the How-To Guide can help you navigate the ApoE4.info website. Also, I'm not sure if you're aware of using the Quotes Function, but it is like tagging someone in a reply and alerts them that you have responded to the conversation. We hope that you will continue reaching out and connecting!

Warmly,
Jenny BC
Jenny B, ND
FMCHC, NBC-HWC
ApoE4.info Sr Support Intern
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach
Naturopathic Doctor
chili
Contributor
Contributor

Post by chili »

Jenny BC wrote:
chili wrote:Hi there,

Hello Chili,
I wanted to say thank you for being a contributor to this community and to "officially" welcome you! I saw that you've been a member here since June of this year and wanted to make sure that you were feeling at home and able to navigate the site. As you may already know, there are lots of great resources and many terrific members here at ApoE4.info. One such resource is the Primer written by a doctor who is herself, ApoE 4/4. It is an introduction to ApoE4 and possible prevention strategies. Also, the How-To Guide can help you navigate the ApoE4.info website. Also, I'm not sure if you're aware of using the Quotes Function, but it is like tagging someone in a reply and alerts them that you have responded to the conversation. We hope that you will continue reaching out and connecting!

Warmly,
Jenny BC
Hi, im happy to help, least i can do, been reading and sourcing the forum for months, thanks for all resources specially tricky to come by in some countries. thanks for the hyperlinks

thinking about opening a thread, for guidance and toughts on lab results, particulary on lipids results(LDL)

Greetings
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Post by floramaria »

chili wrote: thinking about opening a thread, for guidance and toughts on lab results, particulary on lipids results(LDL)
Hi chili, Another possibility for you to tap into the collective wisdom of ApoE4.Info is the search function which allows you to see all previous posts on a topic.
You can access that in two ways, either by using the magnifying glass to the left of your user name or by clicking the three stacked dots to the right of your user name. LDL is a pretty broad topic with more than 4000 related posts, but you might find a lot of information that will be helpful by searching past posts especially if you narrow the search by adding more detail or specificity to the search.
You might find this discussion interesting. You'll see from it that the interpretation of lipid panels is a controversial area!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7341
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health
Jenny B
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Jenny B »

chili wrote:
thinking about opening a thread, for guidance and toughts on lab results, particulary on lipids results(LDL)
This is a fascinating discussion for this naturopathic doctor in regards to cholesterol. I studied this topic, including much evidence based research, when I was in naturopathic medical school. It's great to find scientifically motivated, like-minded people that have seen what I saw in those studies. Chili, here is a link to the whole topic of Cholesterol, Lipids and Treatment. It's a whole lot of information, but I find it very exciting and I hope you do too. I believe you've been right in searching for the answers beyond what the physician quickly presented to you and your mom.

So if you're like me and love to learn...Have Fun!

Warmly,

Jenny BC
Jenny B, ND
FMCHC, NBC-HWC
ApoE4.info Sr Support Intern
National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach
Naturopathic Doctor
LBKnudson
Contributor
Contributor

Post by LBKnudson »

The Cholesterol article on Wiki that Jenny B referenced speaks positively about statins. There is a lot of information out there about the damage that statins can cause yet most doctors routinely prescribe them like they're candy. Just thought I'd mention it.