Bredesen friendly docs Chicago

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
Bluesky1
New User
New User

Bredesen friendly docs Chicago

Post by Bluesky1 »

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows any Bredesen protocol friendly docs in Illinois, preferably in the Chicago area but anywhere in Il.

I'm not necessarily looking for someone who does the full program because it is out of my budget but maybe a primary care or neuro who would run the initial labs through insurance. I have plenty of symptoms

Thank you all
NoNotMe
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Bredesen friendly docs Chicago

Post by NoNotMe »

Welcome Bluesky1,

I'm so glad you found our community and sorry to hear you're experiencing symptoms. I hope you will find this site informative and the beginning of your journey toward feeling better.

I'm attaching a link that might help you find a practitioner in Chicago. In our Covid world it is also possible to work with someone outside your geography who might better suit you. Finding a Practitioner. Alternatively this might help you find a knowledgable health coach who could help you with lifestyle practices for AZ prevention. Health Coaches. I hear you on the expenses to have these blood markers evaluated. Here are some labs that might be more competitively priced Lab Testing Options.

Lastly, this is our PRIMER. This is an amazing introduction and was written by a member of our community who is doctor and APOE4/4. She is so knowledgable and optimistic! This section discusses biomarkers and which ones might be most useful for you to as your prioritize the many test options. I encourage you to look at all the sections. Biomarkers.

I do hope you feel optimistic moving forward. This site is filled with inspiring stories that might help you gather information, ask good questions and take care of your body and mind. Please consider sharing your story. The responses are truly inspiring! Share Your Story.

I hope this helps you on your journey. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for being a part of our community.

Warmly,
Erin
Functional Medicine Health Coach
Integrative Nutritionalist
Bluesky1
New User
New User

Re: Bredesen friendly docs Chicago

Post by Bluesky1 »

Thank you so much for the resources