Apollo Health supplements

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
Beegee
Contributor
Contributor

Apollo Health supplements

Post by Beegee »

Hello,
What's the best way to buy Apollo Health supplements in Canada? I'm in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area)
Thank you in advance
Beegee
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Apollo Health supplements

Post by NF52 »

Beegee wrote:Hello,
What's the best way to buy Apollo Health supplements in Canada? I'm in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area)
Thank you in advance
Beegee
HI Beegee,

Have you tried contacting Apollo Health directly with this question? Because we're not affiliated with Apollo Health, members may not have the latest information on options for you. (Although having lived in Western NY, I wonder if you can order from someone in the Buffalo area and then drive across the border? How do you declare "lots of supplements" at the Rainbow Bridge?!)
4/4 and still an optimist!
Beegee
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Beegee »

Yes, I have, last December, but I've asked again today
"At this time we do not offer our supplements in Canada. I am unsure if this is something that will change in the near future or not."
Yes, crossing the border is a great idea (it's only one hour drive to Niagara Falls for me) but the borders are closed... sigh... Thank you for the suggestion though 🙂
Linduska
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Linduska »

Did you know that there are mail forwarding services for things like this? My brother who lives in Slovakia buys stuff in USA and has it shipped to one of these services who consolidate and ship it to him. Or, if you have any friends in USA you could ask them to do it.
seachangehealthcoach
Contributor
Contributor

Post by seachangehealthcoach »

Linduska wrote:Did you know that there are mail forwarding services for things like this? My brother who lives in Slovakia buys stuff in USA and has it shipped to one of these services who consolidate and ship it to him. Or, if you have any friends in USA you could ask them to do it.
Hi Linduska,
Thank you for your helpful suggestions for shipping supplements. It's posts like yours that help make this forum so invaluable to many. Additionally, learning more about our members and their experiences is another way that this forum is helpful. I would encourage you to share your experience and your interests in the Our Stories link below. This is a great way to maximize the benefits of this forum. I've also included a few other links that I hope are helpful to you as you use the forum. Please stay in touch - we would love to hear to hear from you.

Our Stories

How-To Guide

Primer
Jennifer Balzano
Founder, SeaChange Health Coaching
M.A., B.S., Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
Beegee
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Beegee »

Thank you Linduska for the suggestion. We have very strict rules here in Canada when it comes to supplements or drugs. Once we ordered some supplements but it was stopped on the border. We received a 3 page letter from Health Canada stating that the "shipment containing health products has been examined by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) and referred to Heath Canada (HC) ... HC has recommended that your shipment be refused entry..."
Anyway, I don't want to get into trouble, not to mention the extra cost for the middle person, for the already expensive supplements. Thank you though for the reply :-)
Beegee