Advice on LDL-P, ApoA1-ApoB ratio & Coagulation Factors

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Advice on LDL-P, ApoA1-ApoB ratio & Coagulation Factors

Post by NF52 »

Jan18 wrote:NF52,
I just double checked the default section under Board Preferences, and I do have every option of how to be notified checked! So I'm not sure why I didn't get email notifications? Or was that because I forgot to first "subscribe" to my thread?

I am on a Macbook Air now instead of my old HP PC. Is that causing an issue?
Barbara
I have a MacBook Air also, so it's not that. My guess is that the posters are not "quoting" you, which would trigger an automatic email notification. To get around that, you have to "subscribe" to any thread on which you post, or anyone that you are interested in following, for that matter. Good luck!

P.S. You can also try looking at the Board Preferences tab for Edit Notification options and check "yes" to everything!
4/4 and still an optimist!
Jan18
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Advice on LDL-P, ApoA1-ApoB ratio & Coagulation Factors

Post by Jan18 »

NF52 wrote:
I am on a Macbook Air now instead of my old HP PC. Is that causing an issue?
Barbara
I have a MacBook Air also, so it's not that. My guess is that the posters are not "quoting" you, which would trigger an automatic email notification. To get around that, you have to "subscribe" to any thread on which you post, or anyone that you are interested in following, for that matter. Good luck!

P.S. You can also try looking at the Board Preferences tab for Edit Notification options and check "yes" to everything![/quote]

Thank you! :)