New Saffron Study

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
buck3Maureen
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

New Saffron Study

Post by buck3Maureen »

Wersp4897
New User
New User

Re: New Saffron Study

Post by Wersp4897 »

This particular study had only 46 patients, but adding a colorful, antioxidant rich spice couldn’t hurt. I also follow Dr. Greger’s website nutritionfacts.org, and I find it to be a helpful resource on eating for health with a heavy focus on a plant based diet.
nerdymel23
Contributor
Contributor

Re: New Saffron Study

Post by nerdymel23 »

Wersp4897 wrote:This particular study had only 46 patients, but adding a colorful, antioxidant rich spice couldn’t hurt. I also follow Dr. Greger’s website nutritionfacts.org, and I find it to be a helpful resource on eating for health with a heavy focus on a plant based diet.
Hi Wersp4897!

Thanks for sharing your insights for the post. I will take a look at the resource you mentioned as well. It sounds like you have a great amount of nutrition knowledge. Hope to hear from you more!

If you'd like to make sure the member who posted gets your message, don't forget to quote the post in your response so they get a notification. You can find more information HERE :D

- Melissa
ApoE3/4
Board Certified Functional Medicine Health Coach
Certified Wahls Protocol Health Coach
Certified ReCODE Health Coach