Translations of Bredesen's books?

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
Quantifier
Contributor
Contributor

Translations of Bredesen's books?

Post by Quantifier »

Does anyone know if Dale Bredesen's books have been translated to other languages? For my family I am interested in a translation into Hebrew, but I'm sure others will find other languages to be beneficial.
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Translations of Bredesen's books?

Post by NF52 »

Quantifier wrote:Does anyone know if Dale Bredesen's books have been translated to other languages? For my family I am interested in a translation into Hebrew, but I'm sure others will find other languages to be beneficial.
Hi Quantifier,

A search of Google, Amazon and Barnes & Noble only shows Dr. Bredesen's books in English. However, if your family members are in Israel, maybe they have a decent listening familiarity with English and would be able to enjoy his book in one of the audio versions available on Amazon or B&N.
4/4 and still an optimist!
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Re: Translations of Bredesen's books?

Post by Julie G »

Does anyone know if Dale Bredesen's books have been translated to other languages? For my family I am interested in a translation into Hebrew, but I'm sure others will find other languages to be beneficial.
Yes, The End of Alzheimer's has been translated to Hebrew, but not the follow-up book. Hopefully soon.