An opportunity to participate in an E4 trial

Julie G
Mod
Mod

Re: An opportunity to participate in an E4 trial

Post by Julie G »

Welcome, jwbry46 :D The study opportunity is still available although the parameters for acceptance are in flux. I've asked Vik Chandra, the CEO of Muses Labs to provide us with updated information. Once I receive that, I'll post it prominently on the site.

You MAY qualify for the official study. You can sign up here to learn more: https://museslabs.com/mend-study-sign-up/ OR (if you don't qualify) you can consider using the therapy as a customer. Details will soon be available.
marko
New User
New User

Post by marko »

Hi
I am new to this forum. Can I please register my interest in the trail and I would like to participate (E4/3).

Regards...Mark
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Welcome marko! Unfortunately the information in the post directly above yours is the most current that I have. I would encourage you to sign up via the link provided to learn more. As soon as I'm provided with updated information, I will pass it along.
marko
New User
New User

Post by marko »

Hi Juliegee
Will do
Many thanks....Mark
bennesh28
New User
New User

Post by bennesh28 »

Hello I'm new on here just looking for information on apoe4. I just found out I'm 4/4 and want to try to eat right for better health. I would love to join this study but I'm assuming it's in California? Having three small children i don't think that will work.
TheBrain
Contributor
Contributor

Post by TheBrain »

Welcome, bennesh28!

Muses Labs is running the study (along with Dr. Bredesen's help, of course), and they are located in Raleigh, NC. However, participants have been located throughout the United States. As Julie mentions above, the parameters for acceptance are in flux, but I suspect that one won't be changing.

I recommend you sign up and see what happens. Being patient with the process will help. :)

People are friendly and helpful here. Feel free to ask questions.
ApoE 4/4 - When I was in 7th grade, my fellow students in history class called me "The Brain" because I had such a memory for detail. I excelled at memorization and aced tests. This childhood memory helps me cope!
Stavia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Stavia »

Welcomd bennesh :)
Please feel free to write an introduction in the intro thread, and ask away.
We very much welcome new members into our community.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Welcome bennesh! I recently shared this with another member; still applies:
The study opportunity is still available although the parameters for acceptance are in flux. I've asked Vik Chandra, the CEO of Muses Labs to provide us with updated information. Once I receive that, I'll post it prominently on the site.

You MAY qualify for the official study. You can sign up here to learn more: https://museslabs.com/mend-study-sign-up/ OR (if you don't qualify) you can consider using the therapy as a customer. Details will soon be available.
Alysson is absolutely correct. You needn't be in CA to participate. A group of us are headed out to the SFO area to meet with Dr. Bredesen (and other researchers) to learn more about this protocol. I've heard that John Walker, the CFO of Muses Labs is also coming out to meet us. I'm hopeful that the face-to-face interaction will aid in better dissemination of information. I promise I'll share more, as it becomes available.
NicoleM
New User
New User

Post by NicoleM »

Thank you for posting this study...I'm ApoE 3/4 and in Australia...have registered my interest for the future in the hope they bring it down under!
SusanJ
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by SusanJ »

Welcome, Nicole!

A few of us are also "following along" with the MEND study, participating by getting an individualized protocol, but not in the official study. If you read through the protocol or poke around the site and get stuck, please do ask questions.