Gratitude

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
SusanJ
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Gratitude

Post by SusanJ »

IMG_0616.jpg
A beautiful morning, my husband turns 60 today and I am singing at a funeral this afternoon.

The juxtaposition of all these events is just a reminder to be grateful every day no matter what is swirling around me at the moment, because the current moment is the only one I have.

And hugs to all my friends here - I am grateful that you have all been so incredibly generous to invest your time here!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Starfish77
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Gratitude

Post by Starfish77 »

What a beautiful photo and thought. We are fortunate to be here today. Let's try to make the best use of this day we can.
Thank you for the reminder.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

What a juxtaposition. The funeral certainly serves as a poignant reminder of the fragility of life. Sixty is a big one. Celebrate your man, my friend. I love that you pulled gratitude out of the equation. I'm grateful for YOU and everyone here.
marthaNH
Contributor
Contributor

Post by marthaNH »

Me, too. Busy with end of semester madness but reading before bed each night. Good luck with the meetup.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Good to hear from you, Martha :D We'll miss you, but bring back lots of info for everyone.
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Post by Tincup »

Susan,

I know that view well, and love it!!!

Thanks for posting.

As it is day to day for the steeps remaining open, it is another day of lapping Pali at ABay for me (a ski area that Susan & I both know).

Happy Birthday wishes to your hubby!
Tincup
E3,E4
SusanJ
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by SusanJ »

Enjoy the steeps, George! The snow will eventually stop (we think). :D