Eye problem

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
KatieS
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Eye problem

Post by KatieS »

My ophthalmologist tried to think of another doc in Boulder, but these eye exams take hours and that's if they don't have to intervene. We're both gradually improving. Thanks for everyone's thoughts.
Starfish77
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by Starfish77 »

I'm glad to hear you and your husband are improving. Sending you extra hugs.
Starfish
Silverlining
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by Silverlining »

Add me to the list of well wishers and sympathizers! You've been so generous with your time and resources to our community. Big hugs Katie!
Jean
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Jean »

Same here KatieS. Wishing you and your husband well. Along with everyone else, I appreciate your input and thoughtfulness.

Just returned from fantastic reunions in my home town, and some pretty decent numbers on blood tests today.

I hope everyone loves Boulder. Its has been one of my favorite places over the years, and the Saturday Farmers Market is an experience:)

HUGS!!!!!!!!!
ru442
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ru442 »

Hugs Katy

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk
Male 4/4 56 yrs., "Live, Laugh, Love"
MarcR
Mod
Mod

Post by MarcR »

Missed you tonight, Katie. Thanks so much for organizing. Very glad to hear that you and your husband are improving.
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by circular »

Katie just seeing this after Julie mentioning you couldn't go to Boulder. I'm glad to hear things are getting better for both you and your husband, but so so sorry you are missing Boulder, and after focusing on those great dinners for so long. How disappointing :( Keep getting better, both of you, is most important right now. Even though I'm not there in person, thank you for all your work on the dinners. It even helps those of us who can't go but are invested in what's happening there on all levels!
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.