Bredesen's New Book: Awesome!

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
Tiramisu1984
Contributor
Contributor

Bredesen's New Book: Awesome!

Post by Tiramisu1984 »

This is a shout out to all who have never participated in any of the programs or worked with Dr. Bredesen directly. If you are like me, you pierced together a strategy through reading and this board. I am pleased to say the book is excellent, easy to read and provides the missing background and context of specific strategies that I had been blindly following.
chrissyr
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Bredesen's New Book: Awesome!

Post by chrissyr »

I agree. I just signed up for the Recode program, we'll see how it goes! I am hoping that the list of things to do is prioritized from most important to least according to my lab results.
rat8the8rat
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rat8the8rat »

Reading if now. Excellent. How do you sign up for the RECODe Program? I'm in Dallas Texas. Thx
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Waves, rat! There aren't practitioners available everywhere yet, (they're working on it!) but you could send an email to info@drbredesen.com to see if there's someone in your area.
chrissyr
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by chrissyr »

Try going to recodereport.com and making an account. I believe you can search for doctors that way too.