Julie - and Dr Bredesen - on Dr Oz show tomorrow

aphorist
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Julie - and Dr Bredesen - on Dr Oz show tomorrow

Post by aphorist »

congrats on a very good show and contribution.
NewRon
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by NewRon »

Circ,

Thank you for the link, I just watched it. I only succeeded in playing it using Internet Explorer, it wouldn't work for me on Chrome or Firefox.

Again, congratulations ladies, you were both magnificent, articulate and (although I'll probably be banned for saying this) what beautiful women!

I wouldn't quibble too much about this fellows use of the word 'controversial'. The big thing is that the news is out there now, I doubt any interested viewers will even remember the word being used...and not because of the obvious ;)
Apo E4/E4, Male, Age 60
HeatherLst
Contributor
Contributor

Post by HeatherLst »

I wouldn't take his 'investigative' style as anything other than making good tv. I worked in media for several years--this style is what gets viewers. Make them angry, scared or give them a juicy controversy and they'll tune in! Also, Dr Oz has been beaten up and abused over the years for allowing segments that weren't necessarily true--or were on the edge of truth. (Segments usually put together by young producers, not the star, on most shows like this.) He has to appear to be challenging to something so new so that his viewers think he's researched it.

That said, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for your courage and transparency. I'm one of those people you spoke about. I'm still not sure if what I'm experiencing is my ADHD or early symptoms, but either way I'm now more determined than ever to make permanent lifestyle changes to make my brain healthier!
APOE4/4
MarcR
Mod
Mod

Post by MarcR »

Kudos to Julie and Deborah for eloquence and poise - I'm sure being on the show is much more difficult than you made it look.
colorful
Contributor
Contributor

Post by colorful »

Hello, I am Deborah (aka colorful) who appeared with Julie and Dr. Bredesen on the Dr. Oz show. While I frequent this amazing site regularly, I must admit that I have hardly written. I am still finding my way, I guess. But I wanted to tell all of you that your kind, supportive and thoughtful responses to the show give me faith in humanity, and hope. I am so grateful to know that I am not alone on this journey. Thank you.
AKA
Support Team
Support Team

Post by AKA »

I am so impressed by your poise and authenticity on the show Julie and Deborah. Thank you for your courage in speaking out. You were terrific!
Stavia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Stavia »

watched this.
Brave advocates Julie and Colourful.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Post by Tincup »

Julie & colorful, you guys both did an excellent job. Thank you very much!!
Tincup
E3,E4
Lulu
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lulu »

Thank you Julie and Deborah for your courage, I thought you both were fantastic. Both of you and Dr. Bredesen were completely believable. Sorry you had drama to contend with, but the important part remains that you are getting this very important information out to the the general public, it warms my heart to think of the number of people you may have helped by coming forward with your stories.

You both appear so healthy and radiant, I think it's quite apparent that Dr. Bredesen's protocol is definitely of benefit to your complete overall health.
NancyM
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by NancyM »

Thank you Julie and Deborah for your bravery and eloquence. You were both fantastic. Dr. Bredesen, as always, was so impressive. I regularly tell friends and family that he is a game changer and will be remembered for his work a hundred years from now. I, like others, found Dr. Oz's style rather annoying and wanted to jump to Dr. Bredesen's defense when Oz kept referring to him as a "controversial doctor". In any case, the more the word gets out, the better for so many people. Kudos to you both.