New paper from Dr. Bredesen/larger dataset

Insights and discussion from the cutting edge with reference to journal articles and other research papers.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

New paper from Dr. Bredesen/larger dataset

Post by Julie G »

Here's an expansion from the original Reversal of cognitive decline: a novel therapeutic program. Encouraging!
RCD 100 final.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emily C
Contributor
Contributor

Re: New paper from Dr. Bredesen/larger dataset

Post by Emily C »

So interesting! Thanks Julie. One question - I see at the top of the paper that Dr. Bredesen's affiliation is noted as UCLA. I thought I read from his book that he was at the Buck Institute, so maybe he moved? Just curious.
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by circular »

Wow, a lot of work put in by a lot of people there.
efcole wrote: I see at the top of the paper that Dr. Bredesen's affiliation is noted as UCLA. I thought I read from his book that he was at the Buck Institute, so maybe he moved? Just curious.
As far as I know he's still affiliated with both :)
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.
mwhr
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mwhr »

I am 3/3 and see that this recent paper includes a large number of 3/3 patients with cognitive impairment and with improvement with RECODE. I am encouraged wrt my memory issues.
Glad to participate.
Fiver
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by Fiver »

The paper gets right to the point and doesn't rehash the protocol. The N=100 is pretty darn impressive given the time and expense of collecting this type of data on people following the protocol. I really hope this reaches general practitioners so that the "average" patient can hear that there is something that may help.
Batwoman
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Batwoman »

Do you have the title and Journal name? The link does not work. Thanks. Lizzy M.
TheresaB
Mod
Mod

Post by TheresaB »

Batwoman wrote:Do you have the title and Journal name? The link does not work. Thanks. Lizzy M.
Lizzy,

try https://www.omicsonline.org/open-access ... 000450.pdf

Otherwise , It's "Reversal of Cognitive Decline: 100 Patients" from the Journal of Alzheimer's and Parkinsonism, DOI: 10.4172/2161-0460.1000450
-Theresa
ApoE 4/4
Magda
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Magda »

Batwoman wrote:Do you have the title and Journal name? The link does not work. Thanks. Lizzy M.
Welcome to the site Lizzy,
I do not have information you are looking for but I think TheresaB has inserted some more details.
Let us know if you have more questions on that topic.

If you have not find it yet, I would like to send you to the part of the site called the PRIMER:
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1418
It is like a roadmap, perfect starting point on your journey. It is filled with valuable information and prevention strategies. It has been written by our member- dr Stavia.
If you would like to learn more on how does the forum functions, this would be a good place to visit:
https://wiki.apoe4.info/wiki/%22How-To% ... fo_website

We would like to learn more about you; what brings you to the site and how can we help you. Whenever you feel ready to share your story with us please post here:
viewforum.php?f=2

We are glad to have you here!

My best,
Magda
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach & MS Clinical Nutrition Student
IFM/Bredesen Trained, Reversing Cognitive Decline
TheresaB
Mod
Mod

Post by TheresaB »

You can also find links to Dr Bredesen's papers and some of his interviews/presentations in our wiki. Bredesen Protocol
-Theresa
ApoE 4/4
connie zweig
Contributor
Contributor

Post by connie zweig »

Bredesen has now trained many practitioners in his protocol.
https://www.drbredesen.com/practitioners

Following his initial findings, i put myself on the program, adding more supplements and nootropics.
Fantastic results.