FREE Health Coaching Opportunity for those using ReCODE

Julie G
Mod
Mod

FREE Health Coaching Opportunity for those using ReCODE

Post by Julie G »

Greetings all! The folks at Dr. Bredesen’s new company are working to improve the participant experience by offering additional ways to receive support. They want to create a group health coaching option and could use YOUR input in developing the curriculum. They’re searching for a dozen volunteers, who are currently subscribed, to participate in a once a week (seven week) videoconference beta group so that they can learn where you most need help in “living” the protocol. The first session is slated to begin on Wednesday, 1/23 @ 1PM ET and for the subsequent six Wednesdays at the same time. Anyone is welcome to volunteer for this opportunity; those working on prevention or reversal. Participants with significant cognitive decline are welcome to include their support partners in this experience. If you can help, please send an email to chris@ahnphealth.com. AHNP will reach out to you if you’ve been selected to participate. Thanks in advance for helping them to improve their services.
Bettylacy
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: FREE Health Coaching Opportunity for those using ReCODE

Post by Bettylacy »

Hi Julie,
I just sent an email off to Chris. I would love to be part of the beta-group. Thanks for letting us know about it!
hugs
Betty
APOe 3/4; If you want to go fast go alone. If you want to go far go together. African proverb. :D
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Post by floramaria »

Thanks for letting us know about this, Julie.
I have sent a request to Chris to be included in the group.
This is a wonderful opportunity.
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health
John Dubya
New User
New User

Post by John Dubya »

I too sent an email.
katydid 3/4
New User
New User

Post by katydid 3/4 »

Sorry but I am unclear who may apply for inclusion in this coaching offer. Is being a member of this forum adequate? I have spent thousands with a Bredesen doc but have fallen down on the job as I have not been able to efficiently follow through on all the myriad tests I am responsible for getting my 88 y/ o mom to complete. I don’t know if I am part of the recode group or not but I also spent months andmonths in the past waiting for the promised list of practioners from Melissa at Bredesen’s former ( I think) company. So confused and falling through the cracks which is especially sad since I have actually seen some improvement in mom ....
slacker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by slacker »

katydid 3/4 wrote:Sorry but I am unclear who may apply for inclusion in this coaching offer. Is being a member of this forum adequate? I have spent thousands with a Bredesen doc but have fallen down on the job as I have not been able to efficiently follow through on all the myriad tests I am responsible for getting my 88 y/ o mom to complete. I don’t know if I am part of the recode group or not but I also spent months andmonths in the past waiting for the promised list of practioners from Melissa at Bredesen’s former ( I think) company. So confused and falling through the cracks which is especially sad since I have actually seen some improvement in mom ....
Hi katydid;

I *think* you have to be a client with AHNP, and paid for ReCode support with them, in order to potentially be included. This is the way I am reading Julie G's post. MPI Cognition has been bought by AHNP. ReCode support through MPI Cognition involved a monthly fee for one year. Does this sound familiar to you?

There are many ways of finding providers who are helping people with cognitive decline. Please review our wiki subject for ideas. Working with a health coach is another option; they may not be able to order tests, but can help you prioritize given your unique situation. We have a list of ApoE4 Aware Health coaches in our wiki as well.
Slacker
E4/E4
KristiD
New User
New User

Post by KristiD »

Hello Julie,
I am very excited to participate in this free health coaching opportunity. I just sent an email off to Chris as well.
Gillyp
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Gillyp »

A warm welcome KristiD. I'm so pleased you found this opportunity in time and have emailed Chris about it. Fingers crossed that you are selected to participate. If you feel like sharing more about you and your story we'd love to hear from you. I see you joined our community fairly recently. There's a wealth of information on the site and, if you haven't found it already, the Primer (viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1418) is a great place to start. I look forward to reading more from you.
ND, Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
FMCA/Reversing Cognitive Decline - Pending Fall 2018
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Hello Julie,
I am very excited to participate in this free health coaching opportunity. I just sent an email off to Chris as well.
Hi KristiD! There are still a few spots available. The class begins on 1/23. Chris is on the lookout for your email. Her address again is: chris@ahnphealth.com. I hope this works out for you.

Thanks to all who expressed interest and especially for those who will participate. AHNP will certainly benefit (and hopefully improve their services!) by the sharing of your experiences.
CoachDD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by CoachDD »

Julie G: That's interesting - I emailed Chris a few weeks back and she put me off saying that they were only looking for participants, not coaches. I'll follow up, but if you get a chance to speak to them, please let them know I am interested.
Learning to Live (3/4)
Certified Health and Wellness Coach ~ Functional Medicine Coaching Academy