Drinking Silica water prevents Alzheimer's in those with the APOE-E4 gene

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
laurie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Drinking Silica water prevents Alzheimer's in those with the APOE-E4 gene

Post by laurie »

Nikki2019 wrote:Another thing to consider with water... avoid drinking those sparkling waters when they come in cans?
Thanks Nikki. Yes there are many things to think about that expose us to aluminum. A major source of aluminum which I was shocked to learn is found in some drinking water. Surface water is frequently treated with Alum which is an aluminum salt. I live in the United States and am lucky to live in a town where alum is not used, however the concrete storage tank and pipes add some aluminum to our water. Many towns near me treat with Alum so I bring my water filter when I dine out . I still haven't found a water tumbler filter that takes out aluminum and leaves silica. Here is a link if you want to look for other sources of aluminum and how much aluminum is in each source. http://prevent-alzheimers-autism-stroke ... lives.html
Apoe 3/4

"True prevention is only possible by first discovering the cause of a disease such as Alzheimer's."
Dennis N Crouse
Nikki2019
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Nikki2019 »

Thanks for this! Geez, here I thought the aluminum was ruled out as a potential culprit!
As E4 s, we are inherent fighters and don't give up so easily.
laurie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by laurie »

Nikki2019 wrote:Thanks for this info. I have been avoiding drinking from plastic water bottles due to potential BPA and trying to avoid breast cancer. Now I know I need to prioritize to attempt to prevent AD, thanks to 23andme. I usually will bring in my glass water jar into the sauna, as I have read that saunas may get rid of some toxins and therefore good to try to prevent AD. I still don't like the idea of bringing a plastic and drinking from it into the sauna from the heat causing plastic to leach into the water. I guess I could buy Fiji water and then transfer it into the glass jar....
Great you are doing a sauna. Your body will excrete more aluminum from drinking the Fiji water before and/or during the sauna.
If you want to avoid plastic you can start making our own silica water(Silicade). A recipe my husband Dennis N Crouse who is a chemist developed. I posted links to the recipe a few posts back.
Apoe 3/4

"True prevention is only possible by first discovering the cause of a disease such as Alzheimer's."
Dennis N Crouse
laurie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by laurie »

Nikki2019 wrote:Thanks for this! Geez, here I thought the aluminum was ruled out as a potential culprit!
Yup there are people who would like us to believe that. :evil: However, aluminum was never ruled out. There were and continue to be people who have money in aluminum who want everyone to believe aluminum is not a neurotoxin and it isn't linked to Alzheimer's. They spend a lot of money making sure this myth continues.

Research has reached a tipping point and aluminum is a causal factor of Alzheimer's. Here is a link to an evidence based write up about the connection. https://prevent-alzheimers-autism-strok ... imers.html

Here is a link to a short article titled 7 Pieces of Evidence Linking Aluminum to Alzheimer’s Disease https://universityhealthnews.com/daily/ ... s-disease/

Thanks Nikki
Apoe 3/4

Dennis N Crouse
Nikki2019
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Nikki2019 »

Thanks luarie
Your husband also has a youtube I just found regarding the silica water. That will be my project recipe this weekend!
Interesting about alum.!
As E4 s, we are inherent fighters and don't give up so easily.
laurie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by laurie »

Nikki2019 wrote:Thanks luarie
Your husband also has a youtube I just found regarding the silica water. That will be my project recipe this weekend!
Interesting about alum.!
Yes my husband is a chemist and developed a recipe for making your own silica water as buying water in plastic bottles is costly and not good for the environment.

Let me know if you have questions.

Here is a link to the written recipe. http://prevent-alzheimers-autism-stroke ... m/2017/09/

Here is a link to the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po8IuIXjCME
Apoe 3/4

Dennis N Crouse
tonychar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tonychar »

Hey Laurie, thanks for the helpful info. What do you think of this paper here?

https://www.alzheimersanddementia.com/a ... 5/abstract
laurie
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by laurie »

tonychar wrote:Hey Laurie, thanks for the helpful info. What do you think of this paper here?

https://www.alzheimersanddementia.com/a ... 5/abstract
You are welcome.

The research above involves nanoparticles of silica which are inhaled. These particles cause silicosis and based on this research they may also cause symptoms of Alzheimer's. I want to let people reading this know that silica comes in many forms. The dissolved silica in water is OSA and NOT nanoparticles or colloidal suspensions of silica.

Here is an excerpt from the book Silica Water the Secret of Healthy Blue Zone Longevity in the Aluminum Age by Dennis N Crouse
"One of the questions repeatedly asked is: “Can sodium silicate cause silicosis?” First of all silicosis is an occupational lung disease caused by inhaling crystalline silica dust less than 10 micrometers in diameter. There are seven different forms of crystalline silica and they all consist of water insoluble silicon dioxide (a.k.a. SiO2). Sodium silicate (Na2Si3.22O7.44) is the sodium salt of water soluble silicic acid (OSA, Si(OH)4). Sodium silicate is not silicon dioxide and therefore inhalation of sodium silicate powder does not cause silicosis."
Apoe 3/4

Dennis N Crouse
tonychar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tonychar »

Very helpful explanation!!
Neurogrowth
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Neurogrowth »

Has anyone identified ways to reduce intestinal gas and pain from drinking beverages “with bubbles”? I have found myself avoiding carbonated beverages for many years along with mineral water or anything with bubbles because my body doesn’t seem to know how to process the gas without significant belching, flatulence and discomfort that seems to present more at night when I’m trying to sleep after drinking a beverage like this during the day. Kombucha may sometimes have a reduced effect, but this may also be related to controlling how much I consume. The recommendation of consuming 3 to 4 cups a day of silica rich water would be intolerable for my current digestive abilities. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.