DHEA and Q10 and Vit E

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
Nikki2019
Contributor
Contributor

DHEA and Q10 and Vit E

Post by Nikki2019 »

More reading and these 3 stood out as potential preventative....
What do you all think?
As E4 s, we are inherent fighters and don't give up so easily.
slacker
Contributor
Contributor

Re: DHEA and Q10 and Vit E

Post by slacker »

Nikki2019 wrote:More reading and these 3 stood out as potential preventative....
What do you all think?
There are almost infinite supplements recommended by various people for cognitive health. For someone focused on prevention, I suggest putting nutrition, exercise, sleep, and stress management as the highest priorities. The primer is a great place to start for these topics. There are differences of opinion on nutrition. Stavia's advice in the primer is excellent and well thought out.

There is a recent discussion on Vit E in this thread. CoQ10 and DHEA are not huge subjects on the website, but you can possibly find more by using our search function - magnifying glass in tool bar right upper corner of website. I personally think that your time is better used by focusing on the basics first. There are a lot of moving parts, and no one can juggle all of them at the same time, especially in the beginning. Slow steps, one at a time.
Slacker
E4/E4
Nikki2019
Contributor
Contributor

Re: DHEA and Q10 and Vit E

Post by Nikki2019 »

Thanks!

I have looked over the primer a couple times. I already made a change to put away the copper pans and use the stainless steel one instead. Most of it are things I have already been doing as known preventatives for cancer such as " eat food, not too much, mostly plants".

Some of the ideas on the forum will take a while to sink in... such as the keto thing.
As E4 s, we are inherent fighters and don't give up so easily.