Hello all :)

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
morten
New User
New User

Hello all :)

Post by morten »

Hi I'm new here. I'm from Norwegian whit 4/4. Early unset alzheimers. My father did get Alz.
At 53 mother 61 and I did get confirmation at 42. I'm living alone and doing all right. I did get confirmation whit spinal fluid test 3 years ago. I will just say hallo and keep it up. And fore the ppl. getting diagnosed whit alzheimer. Be open and try to make the most out of your life..

You are all in my thoughts.

Morten.
GLS18
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Hello all :)

Post by GLS18 »

morten wrote:Hi I'm new here. I'm from Norwegian whit 4/4. Early unset alzheimers. My father did get Alz.
At 53 mother 61 and I did get confirmation at 42. I'm living alone and doing all right. I did get confirmation whit spinal fluid test 3 years ago. I will just say hallo and keep it up. And fore the ppl. getting diagnosed whit alzheimer. Be open and try to make the most out of your life..

You are all in my thoughts.

Morten.
Hello Morten & A Very Warm Welcome To Our Community!

Thank you for your kind, compassionate and hopeful words to our members. Please know that we are also here for you and would love to hear about your successes and challenges, as you continue to focus on your cognitive health.

You may have already delved into the Primer, a brilliant resource that is a roadmap for understanding the ApoE4 variant. It is beautifully compiled by Stavia, a physician and E4/E4 member.

We hope that you find connecting with our community a supportive and empowering process and we look forward to your continued contributions.

Wishing you well and again a warm welcome:)
Gina
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
Reversing Cognitive Decline For Coaches Certification Candidate, Fall 2018
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Mahatma Gandhi
Sara
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Hello all :)

Post by Sara »

morten wrote:Hi I'm new here.
Greetings Morten and welcome to the apoe4.info site! Thank you for sharing your situation with us. Would love to hear more from you... please let us know what steps you are taking to maintain your health and also, don't hesitate to let us know how we can best support you. Warm Regard
Certified ReCODE 2.0 Brain Health Coach, MOCA Certified
MBA, Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach, National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Brain Health Professional - Amen University
Surviving loved one who transitioned with AD