Indianapolis area meetup

Conferences, webinars, and other gatherings; online and in person.
slacker
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Indianapolis area meetup

Post by slacker »

I can probably attend lunch or dinner on Tuesday 3/19. That might be the date that the most of us can participate?
Slacker
E4/E4
Indywoman
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Indywoman »

I have been staring at the GoogleDoc for the past 40 minutes for a solution, but agree with Slacker that Tuesday, 3/19 is the best option with the most people. Everyone, please have a look at it as well, and see if you see other possibilities.
Questions:

Julie: Are you available for dinner the 19th if Punch (Ingrid) cannot meet at lunch?
Punch: Is there any way you can make lunch instead of dinner on the 19th?
Exodus: Any chance you could make either of these times- lunch or dinner?
Slacker: Could you make the 20th as a distant second choice?

Again, the offer to stay overnight at our house is open.

Here again is the GoogleDoc link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mgd ... sp=sharing
4/4. Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Yes, I can do dinner on the 19th or 20th as additional options.
slacker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by slacker »

Can't make it on the 20th, but still available for lunch or dinner on the 19th with a preference for dinner. Thanks to Julie G for doing the pretzel thing to help make this meetup work for the most number of people!
Slacker
E4/E4
DaleBru
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DaleBru »

March 19 works great for me, lunch or dinner.
Punch
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Punch »

Lunch on March 19 is not a good option for me. I am faced with a 9:45 am doctors appt, then one again at 1:45 pm.

Given how long these appts. last, and how late they run, lunch would not be a good idea, especially if the restaurant is not nearby (far northside Indy).

dinner on the 19th, however, would be great.

punch
Indywoman
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Indywoman »

Command decision here! Let's make it March 19th, for dinner & get together and Dale and I will confer on a place that has options for eating and a more private area. Does the time frame of 5:00-7:00 or 5:00-7:30 seem like a good time? Punch says she can make dinner on that day and still trying to see if Exodus can make it, although that day is not listed on her choices. Five out of six is where we are, but let's make a commitment to the 19th, with details on the place as we get a week out. It will be great to meet you all!
Exodus
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Exodus »

Indywoman wrote:Command decision here! Let's make it March 19th, for dinner & get together and Dale and I will confer on a place that has options for eating and a more private area. Does the time frame of 5:00-7:00 or 5:00-7:30 seem like a good time? Punch says she can make dinner on that day and still trying to see if Exodus can make it, although that day is not listed on her choices. Five out of six is where we are, but let's make a commitment to the 19th, with details on the place as we get a week out. It will be great to meet you all!
Awwwww - glad y'all came to a conclusion, but I can't do Tuesdays. I work three days a week Tuesday/Thursday & Sundays and "recover" on the days in-between :lol:

I suppose if as a last resort you guys decided to meet on the Southside somewhere I get off at 5, so could come then if it's close by.

Hopefully, I can meet some and/or all of you at some other time - as I noted on the goggle doc, afternoons on Friday or Saturdays are my days off! Maybe you can give me the scoop on what I missed on the 19th ;)

Exodus
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

I suppose if as a last resort you guys decided to meet on the Southside somewhere I get off at 5, so could come then if it's close by.
I'm not coordinating, but meeting on the Southside seems like an easy fix, Exodus. What do you think, Indywoman?
Indywoman
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Indywoman »

Sounds like a good idea, and one that allows all of us to get together. Exodus, I don't know where you live on the south side (S, SW, SE?) , and I do not know that area at all, so you will need to find the meeting place for the six of us that is more convenient for you.