Bulk Protocol combo suppliments make it easier to improve

Greenmachine
Contributor
Contributor

Bulk Protocol combo suppliments make it easier to improve

Post by Greenmachine »

There is a secret sale happening at the Synapse Vibe Bredesen Protocol Supplement Website. Check your spam folders. :geek: I am not sure if the sale extends to people not on the list but I just found the email in my spam box. The code is MEM2019. I found the supplements to be very useful for my mom, but I only buy them when they have these sales.
:shock:
Plumster
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Bulk Protocol combo suppliments make it easier to improve

Post by Plumster »

Thanks, Greenmachine.
Also, I just found this product, Optimal Brain, which I don't know much about but might be worth considering:
https://optimallivingdynamics.lpages.co/optimal-brain/
e3/4 MTHFR C677T/A1298C COMT V158M++ COMT H62H++ MTRR A66G ++ HLA DR
Greenmachine
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Greenmachine »

Thanks
:shock:
raffel1109
New User
New User

Post by raffel1109 »

in my opinion Supplements are catalyst. They speed up the muscle building process. But, the primary ingredients are a protein rich diet and workout.
Supplements are called supplements because they supplement the diet. No, they are not necessary. Muscle would still be build if a protein rich diet is taken along with regular workouts. Only the pace of muscle building would be slow.
Davida
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Davida »

raffel1109 wrote:in my opinion Supplements are catalyst. They speed up the muscle building process. But, the primary ingredients are a protein rich diet and workout.
Supplements are called supplements because they supplement the diet. No, they are not necessary. Muscle would still be build if a protein rich diet is taken along with regular workouts. Only the pace of muscle building would be slow.
Welcome raffel1109 to the Apoe4 community. We appreciate you comments and input. I agree, diet is vital!

We would like to hear more about you if so desired. There is a link, Our Stories where one can share more about themselves or their favorite topic as well as learn about other community members and their journey. Another resource available is the Primer. It is written by a physician member and it provides a wealth of information pertaining to the Apoe4 allele and lifestyle choices and prevention strategies to minimize risk. A great link for further exploration.

Thanks for contributing and I hope we hear more from you!

My best, Davida
Davida
FMCHC
Reversing Cognitive Decline for Coaches Certification 2018