Looking for Providers in Hawaii and/or Telemedicine

SamNZ
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Looking for Providers in Hawaii and/or Telemedicine

Post by SamNZ »

KindPerson wrote:I believe Nicole Gesik, DO, is trained in the Bredesen Protocol. I've found her to be a highly skilled functional medicine doctor. She practices with IMUA Orthopedic and Sports Medicine in Honolulu, Hawaii (main island of Oahu).

I'm new to this site, so apologies if this is old information.
Hi KindPerson, just to reiterate the above, thanks so much for coming and contributing to our site, we would love to hear more about you and your journey so far, especially your experiences with Dr Gesik. Thanks again for sharing, I see you have been directed to the Wiki page but the Primer is also a treasure trove of information.
Thanks again for joining us, do not hesitate to speak out if there is anything we can help you with!!!! Cheers SamNZ
Samantha McBride
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
Zarathustra
New User
New User

Post by Zarathustra »

Karen D. Johnson, MD is a Bredesen trained provider in Hawaii (Big Island).
She is also certified in Functional Medicine and Integrative Medicine and is Shoemaker certified for treating CIRS and mold.
Dr. Johnson does telemedicine appointments.
Her website is:
https://karendjohnsonmd.com/
Sara Mushel, MS
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sara Mushel, MS »

Karen D. Johnson, MD is a Bredesen trained provider in Hawaii (Big Island).
She is also certified in Functional Medicine and Integrative Medicine and is Shoemaker certified for treating CIRS and mold.
Dr. Johnson does telemedicine appointments.
Her website is:
https://karendjohnsonmd.com/
Hi Zarathustra,

Welcome to the forum! Thank you for jumping right in to provide helpful information for one of our members. That's the spirit that we like to follow here - being helpful, informative, and supportive of one another. We would love to hear your story if you're willing to share!

One quick note - KindPerson will get a notification that you have responded to this thread if you quote all or a portion of her reply. You can do so by clicking on the quotation mark at the top right corner of the reply box.

This forum is a treasure trove of information! A great place to start is the Welcome, Primer, and Wiki pages. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out with any questions. We'd love to learn more about you!

Sara Mushel, MS