Any NORCAL folks interested in a get together?

Conferences, webinars, and other gatherings; online and in person.
mike
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Re: Any NORCAL folks interested in a get together?

Post by mike »

W350113 wrote:Add me to your list of Norcal folks who would welcome a meet up/hike. I live in Sacramento and could easily drive to the Sonoma or other Norcal areas.

Thanks,
Lia (one e4. . .don't know if the other is e2 or e3, guessing e3 since way more common)
Okay Lia, you're on the list! The next meeting is scheduled for 10 am Sunday 7/14/19 at Old Mill Park - 352 Throckmorton Ave, Mill Valley, CA 94941. We'll meet at the Old Mill and then figure where to sit.
Sonoma Mike
4/4
cdamaden
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by cdamaden »

I’m in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chris
E4/E4
Alameda, CA, USA
JudithPrietht
Contributor
Contributor

Post by JudithPrietht »

I am local and interested in meeting you all; but not sure I qualify. I am 3/3 but my wife is 4/4. We read (and re-read) the Bredesen book last fall, and have engaged with a doctor who uses the Bredesen Protocol; and we are trying to practice it, but mostly failing.

I and we have been able to share our situation with friends who love her, and they provide understanding and sympathetic social environments. But she has been pulling back from her friends, feeling less confident in her abilities to engage at her previous level of intelligence and empathy.

I am not able to be available for her all day (still working and unwilling to stop), and I’m finding it hard to “keep her” focused on the protocols. She forgets about diet, and exercise, and wine. And neither of us wants me to be the house disciplinarian anyway (nor does she want me to stay home all day).

Does our situation fit in the meetup group? I would like to try to see if finding solidarity with others would help her, but I am wary of swerving the group off topic.
mike
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by mike »

JudithPrietht wrote:I am local and interested in meeting you all; but not sure I qualify. I am 3/3 but my wife is 4/4.
you would be welcome Judith. I look forward to meeting you.
Sonoma Mike
4/4
mike
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by mike »

Just a reminder that the next meeting is coming up - 10 am Sunday 7/14/19 at Old Mill Park - 352 Throckmorton Ave, Mill Valley, CA 94941. We'll meet at the Old Mill and then figure where to sit.
Sonoma Mike
4/4
PSu82537%a6r_dnz
Contributor
Contributor

Post by PSu82537%a6r_dnz »

mike wrote:Just a reminder that the next meeting is coming up - 10 am Sunday 7/14/19 at Old Mill Park - 352 Throckmorton Ave, Mill Valley, CA 94941. We'll meet at the Old Mill and then figure where to sit.
I'm looking forward to it, Mike. Thank you for organizing. I'd like to suggest that all who are planning to attend chime in, so we know the size of the group to be expected.
Starfish77
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by Starfish77 »

Thank you Mike. I will be there.
Starfish
cdamaden
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by cdamaden »

Me too, Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chris
E4/E4
Alameda, CA, USA
mike
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by mike »

So far just five of us. Weather looks to be on the cool side with fog in the morning. A good place to get coffee and such is the Depot Bookstore & Cafe a few blocks away at 87 Throckmorton Ave, Mill Valley, CA 94941, and could be an alternate location if the park turns out to be too cold. Again, the park location is at 352 Throckmorton Ave, Mill Valley, CA 94941, and we'll meet at the old mill at 10 am this next Sunday, 7/14.
Sonoma Mike
4/4
Metta4
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Metta4 »

I'll be there. :-)