RECODE DOCTORS

Interior1951Stylist
New User
New User

RECODE DOCTORS

Post by Interior1951Stylist »

Hi there,
This is my first time on this site. Does anyone know of doctors in Illinois and Northwest Ind. that practice the Recode Protocol by Dr. Bredesen? I am trying to find one for my mother who is 89 and myself as well to be tested.
Much appreciation,
P Lau
Magda
Contributor
Contributor

Re: RECODE DOCTORS

Post by Magda »

Interior1951Stylist wrote:Hi there,
This is my first time on this site. Does anyone know of doctors in Illinois and Northwest Ind. that practice the Recode Protocol by Dr. Bredesen? I am trying to find one for my mother who is 89 and myself as well to be tested.
Much appreciation,
P Lau
Welcome to apoe4.info P Lau,
It is nice to have you here. To help you with your search for a health practitioner trained in the Recode protocol for your mom, I would like to point you to our Wiki page. We have collected a list of Apoe4 Aware Healthcare Practitioners. There are a few practitioners on the list located in your state and two of them are in Chicago. Many doctors practicing in the brain health area offer tele- medicine services which do not require in office visits. I highly recommend checking a practitioner’s website to find out if the doctor offers this type of services.

We have also written a guide with tips and suggestions how to find a practitioner trained in the Recode out site of our list. The guide can be found HERE.

If you have not found it yet I would like to invite you to take a look at the PRIMER. This part of our website is a comprehensive overview of prevention strategies, the science behind Apoe4 . Many members of our forum follow suggestions from the Primer which are very closely align with Dr. Bredesen suggestions.

I hope this is helpful and if at any point of you journey more questions come up please do not hesitate to post them.

Magda
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach & MS Clinical Nutrition Student
IFM/Bredesen Trained, Reversing Cognitive Decline
SamNZ
Contributor
Contributor

Re: RECODE DOCTORS

Post by SamNZ »

Interior1951Stylist wrote:Hi there,
This is my first time on this site.
Welcome Interior1951Stylist, thanks so much for becoming a part of our community, I think Magda has set you on the right path to learn more information but it is great to have you here. I hope as you look into things more here you will be able to see more about getting tested and appreciate that there are so many things you can do that can help influence the outcome of when you start to get the symptoms of AD. Feel free to introduce yourself further and dont hesitate to ask the forum for any other questions you have.
Cheers SamNZ
Samantha McBride
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach