August Seattle Meet-up

Conferences, webinars, and other gatherings; online and in person.
CarrieS
Contributor
Contributor

Re: August Seattle Meet-up

Post by CarrieS »

Berri wrote:Hi, everybody,

The weather forecast doesn't look great but hey, they're often wrong. Let's decide it will be sunny!

Please meet at 1 pm sharp this coming Sunday just inside the gate at the Ballard Locks (west on NW Market Street and then slight left at the Taco Time). Then you will see the parking area on your left. You will also see a small street café so if you forget your brown bag, you can grab a bite there.

If you think you'll be late or find that you are late, call me. (PM me early for number.)

We will stake out a spot for the music, then go find a table closer to the boats. Bring your own brown bag, drink, table service, raincoat?, umbrella?

Come one, come all!!!

Cheers, Berri
Great! I look forward to seeing everyone.
Carrie
APOe4/4
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Certificate for Reversing Cognitive Decline for Coaches (FMCA)
Certified Fermentationist
Berri
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Berri »

Hello all you Meet-Up People!! Here's the forecast for our picnic:

72 for the high and ta-dah ---- "delightful"

1:00 PM at the Ballard Locks front gate. Sounds as if we do not need to take raincoats or umbrellas. Yeah!
Berri
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Berri »

thumperama wrote:I would love to join as well.
Dear Thumperama,

We looked for you and tried to contact you that afternoon. Really sorry you couldn't make it because we had a lovely lovely day and great conversation while we ate our brown bag lunches. The concert band was excellent and played to a large crowd.

Cheers, Berri
Berri
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Berri »

As I told Thumperama, We had a great day at the Locks. It was so nice to finally meet in person.

Another marvelous thing to come out of it is that our wonderful Carrie has offered to give classes on fermentation. We would meet at my condo building in the commons. So give me a heads-up if you want in on that. Probably be latter half of October.

Berri