Bredesen protocol: meditation on steroids

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
NoNotMe
Contributor
Contributor

Bredesen protocol: meditation on steroids

Post by NoNotMe »

Greetings! I’ve read about this meditation method and googled it but not seeing how to get it. I did see in some board postings (that I can’t locate) that some of you have a link to share via email. Anyone got it pass on the love? Would be so grateful.

Also anyone doing the $75 month subscription for the online Bredesen protocol? Interested in how it’s going and recommendations.

Thank you all!
Functional Medicine Health Coach
Integrative Nutritionalist
TheresaB
Mod
Mod

Re: Bredesen protocol: meditation on steroids

Post by TheresaB »

I think you are referring to “Neural Agility.” It is one of 6 audio tracks that you can order from RevitaMind here: https://www.activemindsglobal.com/products/revita-mind/
-Theresa
ApoE 4/4
floramaria
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Bredesen protocol: meditation on steroids

Post by floramaria »

NoNotMe wrote:Greetings! I’ve read about this meditation method and googled it but not seeing how to get it. I did see in some board postings (that I can’t locate) that some of you have a link to share via email. Anyone got it pass on the love? Would be so grateful.

Also anyone doing the $75 month subscription for the online Bredesen protocol? Interested in how it’s going and recommendations.

Thank you all!
I just did a quick Search. To get yourself started, you can turn up posts that may have info useful and point you to ReVERSE patients ( the $75/mo plan) by searching for
AHNP monthly. If you dont know how to do a Search, check out the Wiki section on How-To Get the Most out of the ApoE4.info website which has lots of useful tips for navigating the website.
Or just use the magnifying glass to the left of your user name.
best wishes, floramaria
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
IFM/ Bredesen Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (March 2017)
ReCODE 2.0 Health Coach with Apollo Health