How to get neural agility program from dr bredesen

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Re: How to get neural agility program from dr bredesen

Post by Julie G »

Quick reminder, given the enormous volume of requests from non-members, I'm no longer sharing the Neural Agility sample from Dr. Bredesen. Those who are interested, can easily order it here. I also encourage you to read this thread in it's entirety to sift through a discussion of the science to help determine if this program is a good match for you or your loved one.
Caterina870
New User
New User

Post by Caterina870 »

Hello,

I am new here. My mother has just been diagnosed with Alzheimer's. We will be entering the Bredesen program with a practitioner in Canada (where we live) as early as next week.

I was watching a video of Dr. Breseden speaking, and he mentioned a meditation/neuroagility program which can be found free of charge. I believe it is the same program being referenced in this thread. Could someone please send me the link that is being referenced? My e-mail address is caterinawhite@gmail.com. Thank you so much in advance!!!!
Tincup
Mod
Mod

Post by Tincup »

Caterina870 wrote: I was watching a video of Dr. Breseden speaking, and he mentioned a meditation/neuroagility program which can be found free of charge. I believe it is the same program being referenced in this thread. Could someone please send me the link that is being referenced? My e-mail address is caterinawhite@gmail.com. Thank you so much in advance!!!!
It can be ordered here. Julie posted she's no longer giving out a free link as overwhelmed by requests.
Tincup
E3,E4
Caterina870
New User
New User

Post by Caterina870 »

Thank you so much @Tincup!!! Much, much appreciated.
HopefulCaroline
Contributor
Contributor

Post by HopefulCaroline »

Caterina870 wrote:Hello,

I am new here. My mother has just been diagnosed with Alzheimer's. We will be entering the Bredesen program with a practitioner in Canada (where we live) as early as next week.

I was watching a video of Dr. Breseden speaking, and he mentioned a meditation/neuroagility program which can be found free of charge. I believe it is the same program being referenced in this thread. Could someone please send me the link that is being referenced? My e-mail address is caterinawhite@gmail.com. Thank you so much in advance!!!!
Caterina870,

Welcome to the site. We are happy to have you here. I am sorry to hear about your mom's recent diagnosis but I applaud you for finding a Bredesen trained practitioner so quickly. You are are on a hopeful path. We have many members here who have experienced positive results after following his protocol. I see that you are new to the site. To further support your mom, there are many resources that might also be helpful. I recommend that you look at the APOE4 Primer. It was written by Stavia, who is one of the site's largest contributors. She is a physician and APOE 4/4. She takes a very practical, fact based approach to this complex and emotionally charged subject. You might also take a look at the How to Guide. This reference will help you efficiently navigate, search, and post to the site. If you are so inclined we would love to hear more about your mom's experience as she progresses and if there is anything we can help you with please feel free to reach out!

Sincerely,
Caroline
Caroline
ApoE4.info Intern
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
“What grows never grows old.” -Noah Benshea