Donation problem

Vision, strategy, service, and activism. Web and social media planning and technical discussion.
JimH
Contributor
Contributor

Donation problem

Post by JimH »

Hi,

I'd like to make a donation but the donation program won't let me. I tried making it with my credit card but the program seemed to demand that I list my Paypal PW to "create an account". I did that but then I got the message that my email was already related to a different Paypal PW which is not the case since I only have one Paypal account. BTW, I tried reinstalling the PW 3 times incase I made an error.

Jim
NF52
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Donation problem

Post by NF52 »

JimH wrote:Hi,

I'd like to make a donation but the donation program won't let me. I tried making it with my credit card but the program seemed to demand that I list my Paypal PW to "create an account". I did that but then I got the message that my email was already related to a different Paypal PW which is not the case since I only have one Paypal account. BTW, I tried reinstalling the PW 3 times incase I made an error.

Jim
Hi Jim,
I'm sorry the system is making it hard to donate!! I'm going to reply to you by Private Message, since we don't want scammers asking you to donate money to them--not that our members would do that, but any post is visible to anyone who finds this forum, even if they haven't registered.

NF52
4/4 and still an optimist!