Midwestern Meet-up 2017

Julie G
Mod
Mod

Re: Midwestern Meet-up 2017

Post by Julie G »

Waves, aphorist! You can find the video of our meeting with Dr. Krauss in this thread. He was adorable.
silviapanitch
Contributor
Contributor

Post by silviapanitch »

I am new here and would love the idea of meetup. I am in Chicago.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Hi Silvia! We just recently met up at the WholeFoods on Kingsbury. It was an amazing group; comprised of newbies and folks who'd been on the journey for a while. I'd love to consider another, perhaps asking Dr. Mary Jo Ladu to join us? She's a local scientist, who's done a lot of work on our genotype, and used to host annual ApoE4 conferences before losing funding. Maybe after the holidays if we can get another group together...
NancyM
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by NancyM »

Since I couldn't make the first one, I'd definitely be interested in another one.
Banana14
New User
New User

Post by Banana14 »

Hi Julie,

I am new to this forum and appreciate all of the great information. I live in Ohio and would be interested in joining a Midwestern Meet-up. Thank you for organizing.
Banana14
New User
New User

Post by Banana14 »

My apologies. I just noticed it was from a year ago :). Let me know if you have another meet-up and thank you!
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Welcome, Banana14! We just had our first Midwestern meet up in October of this year. We'll certainly have another. Check in periodically for details.
Jan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Jan »

Hi, banana14, there’s a lot of information to sift through on the site. No worries. We’re so glad you’re here. If you’d like to tell us a bit about yourself, click on Board Index (top left of the page), select Our Stories, New Topic, add a title, and post away. We’d love to get to know you!
mrc cfnc fmchc
IFM/Bredesen Reversing Cognitive Decline training 2017
E2/E2
What is, is. What is, can be changed.
raj
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj »

Banana14 wrote:Hi Julie,

I am new to this forum and appreciate all of the great information. I live in Ohio and would be interested in joining a Midwestern Meet-up. Thank you for organizing.

Hello Banana14

welcome to the forum and this wonderful group of people who care and share with each other. I would like to invite you to the primer of this site written by Dr Stavia a senior member of this site. You will find a lot of information relevant and much more that you are looking for.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1418

Jan has already prompted and shown you the way to let us know more about yourself and if you are looking for anything in specific try the search tool which is withing the three stacked boxes in the top right hand side corner of this page.

you may also try the wiki which is also at the same spot as above.

any question that you face as you go just post them on forum and somebody will come back to you with an answer.

we are glad to have you join us in sharing and caring with all of us.

welcome again

raj
SAL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SAL »

If you are still planning on meeting in february in the Midwest, I would be interested. I am in Madison, Wi