Re: Midwestern Meet-up 2017

Post by rarnesen »

Any news on this?
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

No, I'm the hold up- apologies :oops: . Unless there are any more takers, I'll put out a group PM so we can pick a date and place. I'm really excited to meet so many of you in person. Thanks for the prompt, rarnesen!
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Please let me know if anyone else is interested. I've got a PM out to: rarnesen, heidemariereilly, LAC1965, Hepoberman, James, and RU442. I'm looking forward to it!!!
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

We're currently zeroed in on Tuesday, May 16th for lunch in Chicago, location to be determined. I'll really looking forward to it! Any other takers?
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

So far, James, RU442, rarnesen, and I have committed. I hope others can join us! Please feel free to bring your spouses, partners, friends, whomever- the more the merrier. My 2/3 husband is in town and will be joining me. He loves our E4 meet-ups as they always benefit his health ;). Any restaurant suggestions? RU442 mentioned some great new vegan options...
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

Quick update: We've narrowed in on May 16th in Chicago (location to be determined) for lunch. Only James, rarneson, and I are currently attending. I'm tempted to postpone this until more can join. Please let us know if you're interested in this date or a possible future event. For those who haven't had the pleasure of meeting up with other E4 carriers, it's provided a strong bonding connection and some lifelong friends for me. There's something very powerful about our shared gene and the resulting concerns. Please consider joining us. Bring friends, spouses, partners, whomever to make it an even more memorable occasion.
rarnesen
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rarnesen »

Is there still interest in this? Perhaps after San Diego so those that missed it can get a download?
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

I'm definitely still interested. We end up cancelling on May 16th as Rich, James and I were the only ones who could join. I'd love to get some more folks together from the general area. Let's shoot for sometime in the autumn. Chicago is particularly beautiful that time of year. Please, let us know if you're interested so we can begin setting up a new date.
JML
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JML »

Julie--I would be interested in a Midwestern meet-up in the fall. Chicago would be a great location for me. Let me know if it is still in the works.
Julie
Daughter of 4/4
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board-Certified Health & Wellness Coach
ReCODE 2.0 Certified Health Coach