documentary to air beginning October 9, 2019

MSV
Contributor
Contributor

documentary to air beginning October 9, 2019

Post by MSV »

A friend just emailed me to let me know a documentary entitled "Alzheimers - The Science of Prevention" is set to air for twelve days with one episode available each day for 24 hours. (Is this a repeat of a series that was available in April?)
To watch, first go to: https://scienceofprevention.com/ and sign up with your email. You'll immediately receive a welcome email with an intro and directions signed by Dr. Perlmutter.

Here's the beginning of the email:

"You’re in! I’m so happy to hear that you’ll be joining us for the world premiere of our new documentary series, Alzheimer’s - The Science of Prevention. I’m confident that you will walk away from this series feeling educated, encouraged, and empowered.

The only thing more worrisome than brain disease is feeling like there is nothing you can do about it. The good news is, evidence suggests you can drastically reduce your chances of developing Alzheimer’s disease with simple diet & lifestyle changes, and this series will show you how to do just that.

This 12 episode documentary series will give you the tools you need to help yourself and your loved ones live long, healthy, fulfilling lives. The information in this series is truly life-changing. Incorporating these recommendations will pay dividends for the rest of your life.
Here’s what you can expect to gain from this series:

Practical tools and recommendations you can begin using immediately to help reduce your chances of developing Alzheimer’s disease
A better understanding of Alzheimer’s, what causes it, and what exactly is happening in the brain
Clear recommendations on the kinds of diet & lifestyle changes you should consider in order to live a long, healthy life
An understanding on how you can change your genetic destiny, rewire your brain’s connections, and grow new neurons
Specific ways you can give your brain all the support it needs to remain sharp and improve your brain function today, tomorrow, and into old age
Here’s what you need to know about the online world premiere:

This online event starts October 9th at 9:00 AM EST.
You will receive an email in your inbox with your personal link to watch the first episode. Then for the duration of the series, you will get an email each day to a brand new video with the link to watch.
You will have 24 hours to access each episode, starting daily at 9am ET. You won’t want to miss any of these groundbreaking episodes."

I don't know if there will be new information that we haven't heard before, but I'm willing to watch to find out!

Margaret